tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
good. i am playing with the calamity mod and alchemistNPC and i found an item called GODHEAD created with many souls of the mechanical bosses. if anyone cal help meto know what this item is please. because i dont know what he does or anything

Hey, why isnt there a music box for Skeletron? I really like his theme with the extra music mod and I wanna just vibe to it. I understand that skeletron is pre hardmode and music boxes are hard mode but I could still make a new world and use the music box there. Please add it.

I have a bug where in a world the Sulphurous Sea at one point like completely disappears
before and after
Screenshot (168).png

Screenshot (169).png

this also happened with the Sunken Sea
Screenshot (177).png

I've only had 2 worlds so I don't know if it happens every time

Attachments

• Screenshot (168).png
    Screenshot (168).png
    316.1 KB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot (169).png
    Screenshot (169).png
    84.1 KB · Views: 168
Suggestion: boss pets! Like, tiny little bosses that act as pets. They have a rare base drop rate, but increase when playing on harder levels of difficulty (with death mode granting the highest percent chance of dropping a boss pet)! I can imagine a little devourer of gods just flying over my shoulder as I pass my little villages lol

Having an issue where yharon does 1500 damage in normal mode. Didn't have this issue on previous playthroughs, even the revengeance one. I'm quite confused.
This is only with contact damage. Fireballs seem to do normal damage. Yharon is not enraged.

Hi guys, I made a mod for Calamity mod, which changes rogue class experience.

The original stealth mechanic is useless because standing still while fighting a boss is a death.

So my changes are:
* Stealth regeneration doesn't depend on whether you are walking or standing, only item usage causes stealth removal. So you are free to move as fast as you want and still able to do stealth strikes. This motivates you to play without weapon spam. And you can use stealth strikes while fighting bosses.
* While in full stealth you have a chance to dodge a short contact or projectile, even flying through enemy is possible if you get lucky. This is a compensation to not working agro mechanic which doesn't really do any noticeable effect in the original mod. This gives you some more life time which you need if you wait for stealth recharge.

Please don't reply here, use the separate forum thread.
Thread & download:

Hey, is this a good place to report a bug/glitch?
I have a few bugs related to multiplayer that I want to report and am wondering where the best place to do that is.

Suggestion: boss pets! Like, tiny little bosses that act as pets. They have a rare base drop rate, but increase when playing on harder levels of difficulty (with death mode granting the highest percent chance of dropping a boss pet)! I can imagine a little devourer of gods just flying over my shoulder as I pass my little villages lol
Well I mean there are several minions that act like little boss pets (Staff of the mechworm, yharon's kindle staff, etc.)

Hey, is this a good place to report a bug/glitch?
I have a few bugs related to multiplayer that I want to report and am wondering where the best place to do that is.
The best place would definitely be the calamity mod discord. I don't have the link, but I hope someone else who does have it can give it to you.

hi guys,I'm new here.And I'm wondering how I can download this mod.
I cant find the link,could anyone give me a correct link?thanks.
(i'm sorry for my poor English, i'm not a English speaker, so if there maybe something wrong with my grammar, sorry guys😢)

[QUOTE = "zzz, publicación: 1921821, miembro: 172288"]
Hola chicos, soy nuevo aquí. Y me pregunto cómo puedo descargar este mod.
No puedo encontrar el enlace, ¿alguien podría darme un enlace correcto? Gracias.
(lo siento por mi pobre inglés, no hablo inglés, así que si hay algo mal con mi gramática, lo siento chicos 😢)
[/CITAR]
Vaya a mod browser y escriba calamity mod calamity mod (no music) aparecerá, haga clic en descargar y espere

Back
Top Bottom