tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

I love this mode but I assume in the config 'EnableSharedInventoryRecipes...' would make it so I could craft stuff without that stuff being in my current page but it doesn't is it broken or am i wrong. I'd like to be able to do this so please fix or add it, thx much love, no homo

I think I found MAJOR bug related to this mod (I have quite some and I havent tested them all and their interaction between them)

Here's the case. If you got stacks of items (stone block for example) in another page (let say page 3) and you decided to throw some stones from page 1 by right clicking them out of the inventory, they will vanish instead of dropping. I don't know what makes them doesn't automatically stack in the first place either I'm too fast digging or else

I think I found MAJOR bug related to this mod (I have quite some and I havent tested them all and their interaction between them)

Here's the case. If you got stacks of items (stone block for example) in another page (let say page 3) and you decided to throw some stones from page 1 by right clicking them out of the inventory, they will vanish instead of dropping. I don't know what makes them doesn't automatically stack in the first place either I'm too fast digging or else
Tell me if v1.5.2.1 still gives you this issue.

Is there a way to make it so multiple pages are recognized as a single inventory for easier recipe management?
In the config menu there is a checkmark for "EnableSharedInventoryRecipesViaRecipeHack". if i remember correctly there was a bug related to it.

@hamstar Would it be possible to make a button that would flush all non favorited items to next page? would really love such a feature

In the config menu there is a checkmark for "EnableSharedInventoryRecipesViaRecipeHack". if i remember correctly there was a bug related to it.

@hamstar Would it be possible to make a button that would flush all non favorited items to next page? would really love such a feature
I want to revisit this mod properly, but I need some time after I finish Adventure Mode. I am accepting PRs, though.

I agree with this, maybe it could be like the Demon heart/(celestial onion from calamity), where when you beat wall of flesh/moon lord, you get a cosumable which permentally adds an extra page (2nd page after the wall, 3rd after moonlord)

I like this idea alot, but I'm not going to download it unless there's some kind of balance thrown in. I'm 99% sure your going to do this and this as of right now is just an API/proof of concert
Actually, if you wanted to follow that style of progression, why not just do it manually? Use only the 1 inventory, then add another after WOF, etc.

Please could you consider, if you see this, adding a search bar to find items? I remember at one point I had 70 inventories with stuff and it took me a good 10 minutes just to find something I wanted.

Please could you consider, if you see this, adding a search bar to find items? I remember at one point I had 70 inventories with stuff and it took me a good 10 minutes just to find something I wanted.
If you have Magic Storage you can throw in everything in the storage. The storage has it's own search filter.

Any other possibility to scroll the inventory pages other then with the buttons underneath (like mouse wheel)? I found the option "ScrollModeEnabled" but couldn't find any explanation to this.

Any other possibility to scroll the inventory pages other then with the buttons underneath (like mouse wheel)? I found the option "ScrollModeEnabled" but couldn't find any explanation to this.
If you interact with an item in the inventory, you get a 2 second window to use the mouse wheel to scroll pages. You can tell because of a faint mouse icon that appears near the cursor while you do this.

I know Journey's End is dropping imminently, so it would probably have to wait if you are even willing, but a requested feature that I would find very helpful would be a way to reorder the inventory pages this mod adds?

This mod is definitely gonna be one of the hardest to play without in vanilla 1.4. Thanks for this and your other fantabulous mods =)

cheers 🍻

Hi everyone, how fix this problem anyone know?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 173
i have a a very strange bag with ExtensibleInventory mod and x64 tML

with x32 tML all fine with this mod

> Decription:

Crafting window can't see items from open chest, so it don't show me what i can craft from this chest items

And, more disturbed things - list of thing i can craft reacting on WASD moving and mouse click, it just scrolling over and over again, cause game laggy. Sometimes after long baggy scrolling some of items i can craft now just dissappear from the list.

i have a a very strange bag with ExtensibleInventory mod and x64 tML

with x32 tML all fine with this mod

> Decription:

Crafting window can't see items from open chest, so it don't show me what i can craft from this chest items

And, more disturbed things - list of thing i can craft reacting on WASD moving and mouse click, it just scrolling over and over again, cause game laggy. Sometimes after long baggy scrolling some of items i can craft now just dissappear from the list.
Send me your client.log file when you get this issue.

If 64 bit tML starts throwing unusual curve balls that I can't easily fix, I might have to block this mod from it until Dradon gets it together.

Dear hamstar, Is the latest version available for download in tML? Because it says there it's 1.5.2 instead of 1.5.2.1. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom