tModLoader The Qualiaty Mod!

Do you like this Mod?

• Total voters
Are you still working on making an Externity mod? You haven't shown any new spoilers for a while, so I decided to ask.

Are you still working on making an Externity mod? You haven't shown any new spoilers for a while, so I decided to ask.
Welp im working on two mods, Externity and one which doesnt have a name yet, if you want spoilers here are 1 Sprite and one Set (hamaxe will change 100%) for my Mod which doesnt have a name

DuneRiders.png
BloodstoneIngot.png

if you want to see some items ingame, or generaly want to see the development , i make every week a video about my mod, "sneek peeks"
Here is the 1. Vid (Subscribing to me would also help a lot!)
Is it an April Fools' joke?
The items look pretty good. And I really like the fact, that your ideas fit perfectly into a game. However, I want to suggest you some thing to make them even better:
1. Legendary items. Maybe these items should give only "positive stats" (I mean, not increase something BUT decrease something) considering that they are quite rare (I was talking about Criwn jewel and other legendary accessories, if they exist). By the way, will there be legendary items for every boss? Also, maybe these items should be more unique. For example, Ball of flesh can summon 2-3 homing projectiles on crit (for example this projectile can be Hungry minion of Wall of Flesh)? That will make them memorable, so people won't just skip them completely because they are lazy to farm for them.
2. I like the idea of blood set, but current color if projectiles looks not very bloody but instead more like Ruby Staff's projectile. Could you change that? It shouldn't be so hard to recolor your projectiles. Also maybe those items will have a chance to Steal Life from enemies? And maybe drippler summon will not shoot becayse in Terraria Dripplers don't shoot. It can attck like, for example, Raven minion.

And, could you please not show us all content in those videos, so that w
hen this mod release, there still be some hidden content for players to explore. (By the way, are you planning to do this kind of videos for Externity mod too?)
Also, I don't know, if it is hard to enable/disable texture packs, but could you please (if it is not very hard) disable texture pack for "sneek peeks", because changed textures can really confuse people (some texture packs change textures a lot, I don't know about one, you're using though)?

Is it an April Fools' joke?
The items look pretty good. And I really like the fact, that your ideas fit perfectly into a game. However, I want to suggest you some thing to make them even better:
1. Legendary items. Maybe these items should give only "positive stats" (I mean, not increase something BUT decrease something) considering that they are quite rare (I was talking about Criwn jewel and other legendary accessories, if they exist). By the way, will there be legendary items for every boss? Also, maybe these items should be more unique. For example, Ball of flesh can summon 2-3 homing projectiles on crit (for example this projectile can be Hungry minion of Wall of Flesh)? That will make them memorable, so people won't just skip them completely because they are lazy to farm for them.
2. I like the idea of blood set, but current color if projectiles looks not very bloody but instead more like Ruby Staff's projectile. Could you change that? It shouldn't be so hard to recolor your projectiles. Also maybe those items will have a chance to Steal Life from enemies? And maybe drippler summon will not shoot becayse in Terraria Dripplers don't shoot. It can attck like, for example, Raven minion.

And, could you please not show us all content in those videos, so that w
hen this mod release, there still be some hidden content for players to explore. (By the way, are you planning to do this kind of videos for Externity mod too?)
Also, I don't know, if it is hard to enable/disable texture packs, but could you please (if it is not very hard) disable texture pack for "sneek peeks", because changed textures can really confuse people (some texture packs change textures a lot, I don't know about one, you're using though)?
okay! i do that, and the blood ore drops from blood zombies and dripplers, so i think it shouldnt life steal, but it could increase your life regen when you attack.
about 1. Sure, i do that
Oh and i disable the texture pack next sneek peak, and i will not show everything. only like 3-4 new features

The idea of your event is good but maybe it should have some new enemies and unique loot too? Also, can you make Shadow slimes, Shadow hammers and Shadow Mummies from Consolaria spawn during this event too?
yup, i can do that , also i have some things that you guys see only in the full release

I was gonna ask if you had any sprites, but you have some screenshots which is interesting. But the corruption boss looks to similar to the Hive Mind from Calamity.

The idea of your event is good but maybe it should have some new enemies and unique loot too? Also, can you make Shadow slimes, Shadow hammers and Shadow Mummies from Consolaria spawn during this event too?
new sneak peak, event changes is coming next sneak peak!

the mod is discontinued anyway, my new mod trinaty is already 100% better then Qualiaty.
Aww :(
can you post a link to your other mode? and a banner plz, also does it have the same stuff from this mode and more or new stuff? and if there isn't a thread for it yet, can you tell me what is it about or its idea?

Back
Top Bottom