tModLoader Better take a Power Tool - Electronic counterparts for a lot of tools

What do you think about the new Sprites we will add in the next update

• I like the NEW wood jackhammer AND the NEW metal jackhammer.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I like the NEW wood jackhammer BUT the OLD metal jackhammer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the OLD wood jackhammer AND the OLD metal jackhammer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the OLD wood jackhammer BUT the NEW metal jackhammer.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I dont care.

• The old sprites are awful and the new are still bad.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OW!
Just realised.
Magmar Breaker?
But the hammer is named Magma Crusher, not Magmar Crusher.
Is it a spelling error?

I know I'm late for this but i should be credited, since i came up with the idea for the reaver shark drill.
Äh you know I already planned to do counterparts of all drills at that time so you comment just changed the pirority for this drill

Why would I take a drill equivalent of a pickaxe? Are there any advantages?
Yes they are are equal atlest the most of them based on how the vanilla game handles its drill counterparts the reason why you should use them is more personal preference I do prefer the Design of a drill and the sound when I played Terraria and when I got into hardmode I allways used the drills I just found them cooler with the sound and style thats why I made this mod that I can use drills the entire game along not only when I reach hardmode

What do you mean by more focused? The pickaxe equivalents are literally all faster. I feel like the drills should be like 25% faster to the pickaxes to compensate for windup and lack of knockback.
The Drills use the same states as the pickaxes so they should have the same speed if there really is a differenc then I guess it can may be that the use type of this type of weapon is slower overall but that is nothing I want to change cause I want it as close to how the vanilla game handels it as possible if you want them to be faster you are free to download my mod code from github (or decompile the mod) and change the numbers how you want them to be

Has this mod been updated to have similar stats to 1.4 version of the tools?
The last update was before 1.4 came out but the code is made in a way that it basically copies the most of the stats of the original tools so when tmodloader updates to 1.4 the most of the stats would automatically change without me having to update the mod if the mod would still work on 1.4 what would may be the case depending on what changes 1.4 will bring

Edit:
I did now look into the 1.4 changelog an I see I did not expect they would make the drills faster but I'm not planning to change the speed until 1.4 tmodloader rolls out cause then I would also have to change the stats of the vanilla drills or they would not be aline with the vanilla once I will think about it maybe I will make something in the config but don't expect anything very soon I'm not really working on this mod at the moment

Last edited:
is calamity compat going to happen sometime?
ähm there is not really anything planned I'm actually not really working on this mod cause I dont play terraria anymore (and I manly made this mod for myself) so yer I'm not even sure if I will update it when 1.4 tmodloader comes out I kinder have other things to do like my YouTube Channel etc, thats also the reason why I only acatually look at this forum so thats why the respond is late.

Back
Top Bottom