Wii u players

Hi! I just found this thread and I play on the WII U. I don't exactly have my WII U with an ID because my parents are paranoid but when I get one I WILL mention on this thread
:redmunch:

My NNID is; TommyLeeStanley, do anyone want to play Terra? (& I'm sorry for my English if I write sometimes anything wrong, I'm German)

@Char7million @ZombieKillerX and @MGAMER1557 - A reminder to all of you to please don't use this as a chat room. This thread is for putting your Wii U info, and that's it. If you want to talk with others about hooking up and playing, please do that on your own profiles or in a private message. It completely negates the purpose of this thread if everyone has to wade through chat messages about boredom and other platforms just to see the REAL messages about Wii U info.

I have merged a LOT of double/triple/quadruple postings, and I've removed a LOT of chat messages. Please take it somewhere else. Thanks!

I still play Wii U, It's just paranoid parents and stuff so no Nin ID or connection to internet for me

I will try to announce when I can play and my NID

@Char7million @ZombieKillerX and @MGAMER1557 - A reminder to all of you to please don't use this as a chat room. This thread is for putting your Wii U info, and that's it. If you want to talk with others about hooking up and playing, please do that on your own profiles or in a private message. It completely negates the purpose of this thread if everyone has to wade through chat messages about boredom and other platforms just to see the REAL messages about Wii U info.

I have merged a LOT of double/triple/quadruple postings, and I've removed a LOT of chat messages. Please take it somewhere else. Thanks!
sure thing, Unit One. i'll try not to do it again

Sorry.

My Nintendo ID is Rnicholas0124 and my discord is "I ish a nobody#7891" (if you can't find me, here's the discord ID and use a bot or site to look up my user - 305756200279080960)

Question, why has Terraria been abandoned to 1.2 I used to watch way too many vids on how to get items and ores to spawn and would incessantly hunt for them only to be disappointed again and again. I understand relogic doesn't want to waist money on a console nobody plays, but this is the only version I have and it's an amazing game

Back
Top Bottom