• I am not a

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Should I add a new biome?

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Make an octopus boss

Votes: 16 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the star fish is spawning to often i see like 10 of the sometime and they have too much defence (i would say the same about the marsh slime)

There's certainly problems with the mod but it isn't looking too bad. :3 For one thing marsh blocks don't drop anything, marsh grass doesn't spread, and the marsh grass blocks drop marsh blocks which are marsh grass when placed. just some of the things that need to be fixed that i have found but not bad so far. only problem i can see is if it spawns in the spawn zone then the marsh slimes might be a bit tough.

Also does a marsh always spawn at the spawn area when making a new world? because I'm finding the Marsh slimes to be a bit tough.

Last edited:
I have a suggestion you know the octopus boss can be in easy mode and a kraken boss in hard mode which is a upgraded version of the octopus!Btw what about a giant crab boss,and a killer whale?

Is a forum post for the remastered version going to happen?
Probably not. The forum post and mod haven't been touched since 2017.
Indeed, guy hasn't posted anything since 2017 (hiding your last visit date doesn't hide your last post/activity date)
And this is why I HATE it when people "snip" their posts, now that this mod has been uncovered I can't even see what it was about :(

Back
Top Bottom