tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
I'm having the same problem. Killed it more than a few times for Void Leviathans Heart (for the extra life), and realized that voidite hadn't spawned yet. Great mod by the way. :D

I'm having the same problem. Killed it more than a few times for Void Leviathans Heart (for the extra life), and realized that voidite hadn't spawned yet. Great mod by the way. :D
There's been an update yesterday and the bug "should" be fixed now.

- Fargo's Mutant Mod support!
- A new energy item post-Azana
- Resprites for Void Leviathan, Deimos, Nightfall and the material drops of the Ancients
- Crafing recipe of the Hyperlight Sentinel has been changed
- Turning the ancients weapons back into the Mystic Gemstone now requires a demon altar
- Adjusted Void Levi's speed
- Reworked Band of Inferno
- And bugfixes!

Question: For me, wasteland does about the damage of a lunar pillar ememy (70 - 90)
he's the 2nd / 3rd boss of the game (Expert mode)
right after EoC

Well, it then kind of depends on how much defense you have. For me, using my usual post-EOC equipment (Golden Armor, Desert Trailers, all this), Wasteland does like 20-40 damage to me?
Really late reply, I beat wasteland the hard way, by dodging his attacks.

got stuck on world generation when trying to use this mod along with thorium. any chance that it will got fixed?

Attachments

• stuck.jpeg
    stuck.jpeg
    256.3 KB · Views: 155
this tends to happen with Thorium, try generating again
already tried it several bunch of times, no luck. keeps getting stuck on the same place

interestingly, when I tried generating the world on local with elements awoken and thorium, it didn't have any issue lol. guess I'll just copy the generated world data from local to my server then :sigh:thanks anyway!

How does the difficulty of Elements Awoken compare to Calamity? (Expert Mode). Does it gel well with, say, Spirit mod and Thorium?

Back
Top Bottom