tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Is it possible to make older Devourer UI back in some game mode? just like Boss Rush mode (the harder one),I feel that was the true god devourer and that will be fun and challenging .Although that is so crazy x

Is it possible to make older Devourer UI back in some game mode? just like Boss Rush mode (the harder one),I feel that was the true god devourer and that will be fun and challenging .Although that is so crazy x

Depends, how old are we talking? He's gotten more difficult, in Death Mode at least. Are you talking about like 3 updates ago, or like when D.o.G was a Destroyer recolor?

i'm having trouble with Profaned Guardians and Bumblebirb they drop only healing potions and money it should be a treasure bag from bumblebirb and profaned core from the guardians

Depends, how old are we talking? He's gotten more difficult, in Death Mode at least. Are you talking about like 3 updates ago, or like when D.o.G was a Destroyer recolor?
Let me describe it in an easy way
you take many damage to D.o.G and he create a new one, unless you kill the newer one, the Devour won`t stop until U ate by D.o.G.

And there are a crazier ideal
if u win the "true D.o.G" in boss rush(or some gamemode else) u will get a stronger "D.o.G summoner weapon"
it will eat all the thing including the owner, the damage can be 5000(so that on the owner) to 6000, there can be only one D.o.G summon at one time, will need at least 15 minor to summon and the other summon will be ate by him, right click will make him mad and faster (so that the risk on player will increase )

here are some ideal about above
when the owner killed by "summoned D.o.G"
controlling God will need the power beyond God and, you are still too week to own that.
when other player in same team killed by "summoned D.o.G"
your friend seems loss in challenge of controlling the power of the God, that was hurt, Right?
when other player in different team killed by "summoned D.o.G"
That will be sweet for him, what do you think?

Not gonna lie, it's pretty entertaining seeing the comments from over 4 years ago about this. It's grown so much! Great job on making such an impactful mod. :)

So I noticed Perforator's lore looks like this:

Another abomination, birthed by the twisted flesh and organs of the crimson, with its only goal being to absorb more biomass.

But the Perforator's lore on the wiki looks like this:

Once a single large worm, the Perforators are separate entities that have lost the need for their eyes after evolving to live as a parasite inside the creature called the Brain of Cthulhu. If they lose their host, they burrow as a group to the depths of the crimson and wait for a new host to come across them. Unluckily for you, their new host is you.

And I was wondering, "which one is right?" Maybe the wiki got it wrong, maybe you changed it, but whatever happened, I'd like to know what happened so I can edit the wiki if necessary.

i buy terraria like 3 week ago and after do all i could in normal , i dowload your mod...best 2 week of quarantine ever, me and a friend just beat the devourer of god . after the quarantine , be ready to have another patreon.

p.s some item in the wiky aren't in the game ,if the mod browser have last patch this mean they got erased?

Here to report a bug? Our dungeon was close to the abyss, and several game breaking glitches happened. Two of the biome chests spawned in the border area of the abyss, making them completely unobtainable (barring me from the rainbow and pirahna guns), and Eidolists would spawn in the Dungeon. We killed some, and they dropped the artifact to summon the Lunatic Cultist.

This led to my friend summoning and killing him, and we ended up skipping from Plantera all the way to the Lunar Events. And because of the way the lunar events are set up, we could just throw ourselves at them until we beat them, and got good items. All of the challenge from this area of the game is gone, and it's completely irreversible.

Here to report a bug? Our dungeon was close to the abyss, and several game breaking glitches happened. Two of the biome chests spawned in the border area of the abyss, making them completely unobtainable (barring me from the rainbow and pirahna guns), and Eidolists would spawn in the Dungeon. We killed some, and they dropped the artifact to summon the Lunatic Cultist.

This led to my friend summoning and killing him, and we ended up skipping from Plantera all the way to the Lunar Events. And because of the way the lunar events are set up, we could just throw ourselves at them until we beat them, and got good items. All of the challenge from this area of the game is gone, and it's completely irreversible.
I'm not sure how this happened, but depending on your viewpoint, you are either extremely lucky or extremely unlucky.

Well that Lunatic Cultist summoning item is not a glitch. It just happens to be there. They added it a pretty long time ago.

Could you put up the latest version of calamity here? Not just on tmodloader? I just want to play with my bro but tmodloader has been down for days (which I'm sure many of you may know by now)

Back
Top Bottom