tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

So I see that spawning in the explorer is bugged, so what can I use as an alternative to spawn them in? I've tried digging around, but I can't find a way to cheat them in.

@VVV101

How do I craft the "Wellcheers" Vending Machine? I have all the parts, am in a world where all mech bosses have been killed, have tried demon alter, tinkers workshop and orichulm anvil.

@VVV101

How do I craft the "Wellcheers" Vending Machine? I have all the parts, am in a world where all mech bosses have been killed, have tried demon alter, tinkers workshop and orichulm anvil.
You need 25 hallowed bars, 5 of each boss souls and Wing of the World as crafting station.

I would like a booster for the Sand Elemental in Anti-buff mode that make you immune to the Mighty Wind and perhaps a little summoner damage boost, since its spawn in sand tornadoes to do its work.

AlchemistNPC v9.2
-Added support for Elements Awoken mod for Operator.
-Added support for Mod of Redemption for Operator.
-Now Paper Tubes may drop from some modded bosses.
-Now Antibuff mode shouldn't affect buffs with duration less than 30.0001 second.
-Changed Operator's coins menu a bit.
-Added afterimages for some projectiles.
-Added all Broken Hero stuff from Vanilla/Thorium/Spirit/Litho's Armory mods.
Available after beating Golem.
-Added Solar Veil to Operator's shop.
Available after beating Plantera.
-Added Boom Box to Musician's 3rd shop.
Allows to passively play music boxes placed in the last inventory slot.
-Added Armor's module "Barrage" accessory. Support any your attack with some energy balls.
Available after beating Moon Lord.
-Now Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil can be bought from Architect after beating any mechanical boss and breaking at least 2 altars.
-Now Adamantite/Titanium Forge can be bought from Architect after beating any mechanical boss and breaking at least 3 altars.
-Added recipes for Obsidian, Honey and Crispy Honey blocks.
-Added Calamity mod's Tesla Potion to Brewer's 2nd shop.
-Added rewards for reaching 12500 and 15000 souls counter on Cracked Crown.
-Nerfed Big Bird's Lamp.
Now it pierces Ichor immunity after beating Plantera, inflicts Betsy's Curse after beating Golem and pierces Betsy's Curse immunity after beating Moon Lord.
-Now Paradise Lost Wings actually increases run speed.
-Reworked Symbiote accessory. Its stats now depending on world state.
Cannot be crafted anymore. Can drop at the end of Blood Moon with 20%.
-Resprites for Cera Sumat legendaries (Holy Avenger by Logar8521#0059 and The Light of Cera Sumat by Shade) and new Explorer sprite.
-Fixed Snatcher souls counter exploit with Sludge Blobs from Mod of Redemption.
-Fixed Chaos Bomb hitbox colliding with ground too early.
-Fixed XtraT's and Enchanced Shroomite's electric bolts being able to hurt player.
-Fixed mod's NPC summoning items not working.
-Fixed Materia Transmutators not working as Thorium Anvil and Arcane Armor Fabricator.
-Fixed cycled sound of Blinker accessory.
AlchemistNPC v9.2 download link

AlchemistNPC Lite v1.7.2
-Added support to Elements Awoken mod for Operator. Fixed some other mod's errors.
-Added support for Mod of Redemption for Operator.
-Added all Broken Hero stuff from Vanilla/Thorium/Spirit/Litho's Armory mods.
Available after beating Golem.
-Added Solar Veil to Operator's shop.
Available after beating Plantera.
-Added Boom Box to Musician's 3rd shop.
Allows to passively play music boxes placed in the last inventory slot.
-Added recipes for Obsidian, Honey and Crispy Honey blocks.
-Added Calamity mod's Tesla Potion to Brewer's 2nd shop.
-Fixed mod's NPC summoning items not working.
-Fixed Materia Transmutators not working as Thorium Anvil and Arcane Armor Fabricator.
AlchemistNPC Lite v1.7.2 download link

I have some trouble with laetitia set. The spider summoned deal damage so fast that it makes enemies enter invincible state non-stop, making my damage way lower than w/o it, even with the 3 additional minion slots. The piercing minion damage limit is already a problem with summoner, the spider just made thing worse. Can you make the spider attack slower with more damage, shoot projectile or just make him optional?

I have some trouble with alchemist npc.When i start game with my friend then after around 5 min alchemist spawns and nackls kills him.It happens everytime.
Когда запускаю мир и друг заходит на него, после 5-ти минут игры спавнится алхимик и следом за ним Наклз и убивает нескольких нпс,в том числе алхимика.Происходит каждый раз при спане алхимика.

Attachments

• unknown (1).png
    unknown (1).png
    532.7 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:
I have some trouble with laetitia set. The spider summoned deal damage so fast that it makes enemies enter invincible state non-stop, making my damage way lower than w/o it, even with the 3 additional minion slots. The piercing minion damage limit is already a problem with summoner, the spider just made thing worse. Can you make the spider attack slower with more damage, shoot projectile or just make him optional?
I will think what I can do.
I have some trouble with alchemist npc.When i start game with my friend then after around 5 min alchemist spawns and nackls kills him.It happens everytime.
Когда запускаю мир и друг заходит на него, после 5-ти минут игры спавнится алхимик и следом за ним Наклз и убивает нескольких нпс,в том числе алхимика.Происходит каждый раз при спане алхимика.
Очень странно в целом. У Наклза совершенно точно нет никакого натурального спауна. Явно какая-то мультиплеерная фигня.
Уже не раз репортят, но причину я до сих пор поймать не могу.

Hey I got an item i cant find on the wiki called the Xenomorphic Mystery meteorite, what do I do with it?
As description says, you might need to find an NPC who will help you break through shell.
As this item available even in prehardmode, you need to talk with Operator NPC (Angela or Carmen)

You may be tired of people asking your help for everything, but... The alchemist is selling the basic healing potion only (mainly because I haven't unlocked the others) and the plant shop is open. I have the latest version of tMod Loader and Calamity Mod, I got v9.2.1 from here and installed it manually because Mod Browser seems to be down right now, maybe that's the problem. I'll try again tomorrow to see if this was the case. Thanks in advance.

You may be tired of people asking your help for everything, but... The alchemist is selling the basic healing potion only (mainly because I haven't unlocked the others) and the plant shop is open. I have the latest version of tMod Loader and Calamity Mod, I got v9.2.1 from here and installed it manually because Mod Browser seems to be down right now, maybe that's the problem. I'll try again tomorrow to see if this was the case. Thanks in advance.
I checked with latest Calamity (1.4.4), tModloader (0.11.6.2) and AlchemistNPC (v9.2.1) and Alchemist was selling all available potions according to progression.
He normally sells lesser pots after eye, normal pots after beating brain/eow and so on.

为什么我的运营商不出售Mod宝袋?Calamity (1.4.3.1),tModloader(0.11.6.2)和AlchemistNPC(v9.2.1)

Last edited:
How do you get half these items legitimately? Things like the FEAR emitter, Heart of Greed, Dark Magic Wand, Ebony and Ivory, Twilight, etc.

Mobs aren't dropping any coins when I enable this mod. Normal drops are fine just no money from normal enemies. I have a few other mods enabled so probably an issue with that hoping someone knows a fix
Mods: Calamity, Veinminer, Magic storage, recipe browser, luiafk, imksushi's mod

Back
Top Bottom