You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, I will ask DR to look into this.

It is 100% updated on the Google Play store though....

1586212981614.png

Screenshot_20200407_015825_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.jpg

Autoswing is off, movement aim is on, jump is set to swipe up. Buttons on the right of aim to accomodate jumping and hitting during general movement around the map as well as aim switch for using ranged weapons/change fight style completely during boss fights. Interact button left of move stick to use when pointing at stuff with the aim, potions in the middle and sticks moved a bit to the center and up to fit my grip better. I would have prefered to be able to set the grapple aim above and to the right of my aim stick but no space there..may have to move it below and left of move stick, see what fits. Otherwise, completely happy with the change!

My previous issue was a black screen issue- however I guess I somehow couldn't get the update. The first time I downloaded the update, it was about 35MB. Now I just saw another update available (under the same update name, 1.3.0.7.8) which is like 95MB. Is that only me or? I don't quite know, but I'm glad I can get the update right now. :)

However, unfortunately, I faced another issue:

How can I switch to touch mode? I didn't connect to gamepad
Redmi device
View attachment 261760

Yes, I'm having the exact same issue. I'm using another device however (not a Redmi), as I mentioned earlier.

Also note that I didn't connect any controllers since the update came out (even prior to that) neither did I even enable Bluetooth.

Edit: I just tried connecting my DS4, since I can't access the touch screen UI, and I can play with controller as intended.

Last edited:
With the update a moment ago, the game opens on my Xiaomi MI A2 Lite but the game starts as if I had my gamepad connected even though I have the Bluetooth turned off

Is there a list we can add not working controllers to?

On Terraria mobile.
I'm using a Gamesir G5 because it has all the buttons you could wish for and you can clip your smartphone on it. (well, at least trying to use it) but after reading the post I came to the conclusion it's on the list, but not ON the list, so to speak :)
Whenever I connect my controller, the game freezes. When I disconnect the controller, the game unfreezes and runs fine like nothing happend. I've tried waiting 6 minutes with the connected device but that doesn't help. Even restarting my device doesn't help.
Long story short, I want to add the Gamesir G5 to the list of controllers that don't work.

Last edited:
У меня есть проблема. При подключении джойстика игра зависает, а при отключении его она работает. Телефон Xiaomi Redmi 8A и джостик TGZ controller.
I have a problem. When you connect the joystick, the game freezes, and when you disable it, it works. The Xiaomi Redmi 8A phone and the TGZ controller joystick.

Last edited:
Hello. When I started the game after the update, the game thinks that I have a controller connected ... But, I don’t even have this controller. Now I can’t move in the game. Device: Xiaomi redmi 5 plus(Android/miui)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-07-12-34-13-610_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-07-12-34-13-610_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
How can I switch to touch mode? I didn't connect to gamepad
Redmi device
View attachment 261760

My previous issue was a black screen issue- however I guess I somehow couldn't get the update. The first time I downloaded the update, it was about 35MB. Now I just saw another update available (under the same update name, 1.3.0.7.8) which is like 95MB. Is that only me or? I don't quite know, but I'm glad I can get the update right now. :)

However, unfortunately, I faced another issue:

Yes, I'm having the exact same issue. I'm using another device however (not a Redmi), as I mentioned earlier.

Also note that I didn't connect any controllers since the update came out (even prior to that) neither did I even enable Bluetooth.

Edit: I just tried connecting my DS4, since I can't access the touch screen UI, and I can play with controller as intended.

Umm.. Help I'm not using a controller but it's using controller Ui, I can't move View attachment 261807

Hello. When I started the game after the update, the game thinks that I have a controller connected ... But, I don’t even have this controller. Now I can’t move in the game. Device: Xiaomi redmi 5 plus(Android/miui)

Download build 1.3.0.7.8.1 (384) for Android off of Google Play - now available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom