Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Dang it people, stop having a life and constantly work on strangers' every whim. Very rude, that. I mean come on, CLEARLY it makes no sense to have other things to do! Money? Bah! You don't need money! It's fine, just don't eat anymore!
Also, thanks for posting that index magij, didn't know that was a thing, very useful. The extra steps are a minimal issue overall, at least it allows me to actually be able to play with my friends and get recipe browser.
But your house bill and electricity and all that crap won't be paid, you'll be homeless... just saying.

So I tried creating a world recently and I keep having this problem: Game ran out of memory. You'll have to find which mod is consuming lots of memory, and contact the devs to remove it. (or go and find to 64bit version of tML).

- I don't know if this helps but my computer memory still have a bunch of memory sooo...

I tried deleting every mod I installed one by one and it still pop up this error while world creation. Please help T-T

- I don't know if this helps but my computer memory still have a bunch of memory sooo...
It doesn't matter how much memory do you have. Since original TML is in 32 bits, it can only use up to 4 GB of memory even if you have 2 TB of RAM. Usually x32 is enough for 1-2 big mods like Calamity or Thorium with bunch of small ones and QoL mods. More than that most of time will result in exceeding 4 GB limit, so your only solution is install x64 branch of TML or use less mods.

It doesn't matter how much memory do you have. Since original TML is in 32 bits, it can only use up to 4 GB of memory even if you have 2 TB of RAM. Usually x32 is enough for 1-2 big mods like Calamity or Thorium with bunch of small ones and QoL mods. More than that most of time will result in exceeding 4 GB limit, so your only solution is install x64 branch of TML or use less mods.
But I used to be able to play with a bunch of mods in another laptop but that laptop died

Are all mods supposed to take forever to download? I never see the bar move, so am i just supposed to wait or is it just something i have no control of

Why does tModLoaderInstaller.jar require admin password on Mac?
Can I run it without admin access?
Because it needs to move install files to the terraria folder

Does anyone have a 64 bit tmodloader version that i can use? im banned from the group so i can't check! :(
Check here Standalone - [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

for me the installer is a .jar file and I can't open it
You can do a manual install, read the readme file

Are all mods supposed to take forever to download? I never see the bar move, so am i just supposed to wait or is it just something i have no control of
Sometimes the browser is down, it's been more often lately. You can use Index - Mod Browser if the browser is down.

This has likely been asked like a bazillion times but is it possible to change mod installation location? My C drive isn't massive and I'd like to move it to the D drive, if possible.

Hey there, does anyone know how to Add an Image to a Mod. So it shows an image on the Terraria Launcher in the mod files, on my Mod? Is it something to do with the Build.txt, couldn't figure it out on Github.

Back
Top Bottom