Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator

journeysend-1000x300.png
Good day Terrarians!

It seems like we are all finding ourselves with a lot more time inside to play games lately. Re-Logic has noticed, and we are pleased to announce that due to the current state of things in the world, we are pushing harder than ever to get Journey's End out to you within the next couple of months! In order to make this possible we will likely have to release localization and Mac/Linux stability in an future patch, but we are also planning to include the ability to load a 1.3.5 version of the game using a branch build in Steam – perfect for mod players as well.

The team will also be going over the thousands of entries for the Journey’s End Vanity contest over the next couple of weeks as we try to whittle down to our finalists! There is a chance these won’t be ready for launch, but we will get them in with the postlaunch updates – so don’t worry!

Stay safe, stay healthy – and prepare for Journey’s End soon!

we are also planning to include the ability to load a 1.3.5 version of the game using a branch build in Steam – perfect for mod players as well.
Oh cool, I can always go back to static trees and no block swap. I'm going to get really tired of leaves flying into my face all the time, after all.
(I actually do like that the feature is there though, especially since it means we'll have Tmodloader instead of a massive hiatus :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom