tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

спасибо за помощь оказанную раньше, хоть и проблему я решил сам, мне очень нравится ваш мод, жаль конечно что в России dragonball не распространен, но вы делаете очень интересно, уже раз 20 прошел и мне все нравится продолжайте в том же духе!
жду не дождусь 1.1

I'm really excited to see where this mod goes in the future! I played it, and I can say with full confidence that it is my favourite mod!

Well, I would help but I do not have any experience with making mods for Terraria.
I do have a copy of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on steam that I could try to extract sounds from though, so if you want any sounds I can try to get them for you.
already have done that myself so we're good on the sound department

Hello! This looks like a great mod for terraria, however I can't download from the tmodloader mod browser for some reason. So I'd like to ask if you guys could put up a download like for the mod so I can put the mod in the mods folder in tmodloader so I can use/play the mod. I also might not see this until morning.

Much appreciated,
Hypersonic2213

Hello! This looks like a great mod for terraria, however I can't download from the tmodloader mod browser for some reason. So I'd like to ask if you guys could put up a download like for the mod so I can put the mod in the mods folder in tmodloader so I can use/play the mod. I also might not see this until morning.

Much appreciated,
Hypersonic2213

Back
Top Bottom