A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome that you guys are keeping 1.3.5 as a playable version. Will be interesting to compare the two versions once 1.4 releases. You guys are doing a great job with this update, can't wait!

Yay, I hope you show more spoilers before the update releases, as this migth be the first time I intentionally avoid let's plays before playing the update myself, what you have shown already is fantastic!
There hasn't been any let's play of 1.4 ? It's not public, why would there be let's play ?

Me the mobile player.... But hey, thanks for working so hard on this. I hope you the Devs are having just as much fun with it as we are going to be having with it when it comes out!!

Yay!

I know you guys like to release perfect updates, but yet this has also been waiting forever and ever and ever and with the COVID-19 stuff going on, I feel that this is a nice compromise, where people can play JE if they don't mind the possible stability issue/minor missing piece(s) of content, or they could simply choose to remain on 1.3.5, which is a really nice thing of you guys to do.

Thanks for considering this option. I don't think anybody would blame you guys whatsoever for making this call, and being upfront and straight-forward with us shows good intent, even if a few bugs or missing pieces of content make it into your work, I know I myself wouldn't think any less of one of my favorite game developers.

You guys always do awesome work and nobody is perfect.

Sorry! XD It might take a while for TModloader devs to port to 1.4 so I was just going to continue playing 1.3.5 until 1.4 of the tmodloader came out. Didnt realize how many people are going to stay on the same world instead of starting a new one from fresh XD

How I feel right now:

1586393718165.png

Hey, was getting excited about this when I noticed that it said Mac/Linux localization and stability would be released in a later patch? I am quite curious to know what this means, because I play on Mac, and I don't want to start playing and the game not be stable or something like that. Thanks :)

Here's hoping that with 1.3.5 being available through this, we could see 1.3, 1.2.4, 1.2, 1.1.2 and the older 1.0 versions available for use!

pretty lofty but I'd like to make an old world and see how is compares to a modern one

with the mosses in the 1.4 trailer, do you think we could start obtaining the old moss as well? right now, the only way to place it is with TEdit
Additionally, the Brain of confusion is completely useless for most, making the only viable world type for expert players corrupt
Maybe do something like the Imksushi mod where you can use resources from one world to make the other world variant item (like the vamp knives and the scourge.)

Hey, was getting excited about this when I noticed that it said Mac/Linux localization and stability would be released in a later patch? I am quite curious to know what this means, because I play on Mac, and I don't want to start playing and the game not be stable or something like that. Thanks :)
I'm wondering if we can get more clarification on this as well. My bestfriend and I live several states from each other, and he runs Linux. I'm absolutely not computer savvy, so what does this mean for us on multiplayer? I'd appreciate any insight :pinky:

Looking forward to finding all the new stuff in a few months. Keep up the good work, and keep yourselves healthy and safe.

We'd really like to know the release date for Terraria 1.4 we are Looking forward to a new version of the game
We've waited nearly three years for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom