You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea when the legacy version on the Play Store is getting updated? The original version is still stuck on 1.3.0.7.7...

I have another question. When is The Phase 2 Update Supposed to Drop on The Google play Store?

What about adding the cute bunny pet from the pc special edition to mobile :(

Edit: Thanks for the controls update though, I love how I can disable and move around the touch buttons the game is finally playable for me but for some reason I find it hard to jump in the layout I created with most buttons disabled to look like in the 1.2.4 versions. So I just added the jump button and I'm good lol. Can't wait for mobile to catch up with PC so I can start my playthrough

Last edited:
I can play the gamw smoothly but if i connect my controller the controller is not working but if i try in other games the controller works...

So, my Razer Junglecat controller doesn't seem to get recognized. Do I have to add the controller in game somehow or is my Razer Phone 2 just not compatible?

If it's not, then is there a way to submit/suggest the controller to get added in later?

Curious - is the update actually out yet? The Play Store keeps telling me it's 1.3.0.7.7 (no controller support), and won't update. Note that I bought the full game back when it was an IAP and not a seperate app, so it appears as "Terraria Trial" on the Play Store despite being the full version.

I assume you just forgot to update the legacy version or something?
Any idea when the legacy version on the Play Store is getting updated? The original version is still stuck on 1.3.0.7.7...
When will the "old" version get the update? It still doesn't have the new control settings
It's working through some submission issues with Google and it will be out as soon as it can.

I can play the gamw smoothly but if i connect my controller the controller is not working but if i try in other games the controller works...
So, my Razer Junglecat controller doesn't seem to get recognized. Do I have to add the controller in game somehow or is my Razer Phone 2 just not compatible?

If it's not, then is there a way to submit/suggest the controller to get added in later?
I have another question. When is The Phase 2 Update Supposed to Drop on The Google play Store?
DR Studios, the mobile developer, are working on a Phase 2 fix for currently unsupported gamepads. The target is end of April, but that is a target, not a guarantee. There is more info here :) You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

Seems like no one is haveing the same problem that i have from what i have been reading, or i have maybe been missing it.

so when i press the RT button with the gamepad for attacking it gets stuck and attacking all the time so it wont stop. This problem does not happend all the time. But annoying when it happends.
Can also be that nothing happends when i press. Can this has anything to do that it is analog triggers maybe?

I have a android black shark 2 and the controller is a steelseries stratus xl.

Last edited:
Again folks, if you are having gamepad issues (thankfully the crashes are gone now at least), please read the OP part linked here:

Any news on the iOS crash issue? I haven't been able to test other controllers to see if they work, for I don't have any. I also haven't been able to test other iOS devices with my DS4 controller because the rest of my devices aren't compatible with iOS 13.

It's working through some submission issues with Google and it will be out as soon as it can.

DR Studios, the mobile developer, are working on a Phase 2 fix for currently unsupported gamepads. The target is end of April, but that is a target, not a guarantee. There is more info here :) You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

OK so my Razer 2 and Junglecat controller seem to be working after all, but both the Junglecat and Xbox One controllers only have the triggers doing anything. I think I need to remap the buttons to them, I just cant figure out how to.

Need to dig up the instructions somewhere, Im sure they were posted on the news a while back.

OK so my Razer 2 and Junglecat controller seem to be working after all, but both the Junglecat and Xbox One controllers only have the triggers doing anything. I think I need to remap the buttons to them, I just cant figure out how to.

Need to dig up the instructions somewhere, Im sure they were posted on the news a while back.
Is your Android version prior to 9.0? If so, you may still be able to set up a custom layout. Settings>Controller>Schemes>Custom then Edit Controller Settings

This is good because I do builds on terraria mobile, and sometimes I need to fight some enemies or bosses to get materials for building. Now I can switch between build controls and fighting controls!

Is your Android version prior to 9.0? If so, you may still be able to set up a custom layout. Settings>Controller>Schemes>Custom then Edit Controller Settings

Apparently Google play store won't let me update me to the latest version. It doesn't even show an update is available. I've got the original version that starts out as a demo but upgrades from iap to full version. Did the iap upgrade version possibly not get the update and the full version did?

I'm running Android 9 which is the most current my phone can get rom Razer.

Apparently Google play store won't let me update me to the latest version. It doesn't even show an update is available. I've got the original version that starts out as a demo but upgrades from iap to full version. Did the iap upgrade version possibly not get the update and the full version did?

I'm running Android 9 which is the most current my phone can get rom Razer.
Ah, in that case, just hang tight for a bit. The update in the demo-to-full-game version is working through some submissions issues with Google right now and will be out as soon as it can.

Was wondering if I can request a specific game pad for android? Its a ZM-X6
The mobile developers, DR Studios, are working on a solution for all unsupported controllers. The hope is it will be out in late April, but that’s a target, not a guarantee.

Last edited:
Ah, in that case, just hang tight for a bit. The update in the demo-to-full-game version is working through some submissions issues with Google right now and will be out as soon as it can.

The mobile envelopes, DR Studios, are working on a solution for all unsupported controllers. The hope is it will be out in late April, but that’s a target, not a guarantee.

Oh thank goodness, I was hoping that was the case but I was starting to worry it was phone incompatibility.

I meant to grab the straight paid version when it was half off and Google had 2.00 credits, but it slipped my mind. But, the iap upgrade demo version has worked on every phone mostly without problems until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom