Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I am extremely excited to announce that we will be releasing Journey's End on the 9th anniversary of Terraria- May 16, 2020!

We hope you enjoy this latest reveal... see you in a month, Terrarians. :eek::dryadcool:
I can't wait I'm setting it in my calendar

Also when will it come out on Nintendo switch? (I understand that updating anything that's not a computer takes time)
I realized I should probably ask you 😅

Me on the outside : oh... That's cool *slightly trembling while trying to contain my happiness*
me on the inside : *screaming with joy*

Hey guys,

I am extremely excited to announce that we will be releasing Journey's End on the 9th anniversary of Terraria- May 16, 2020!

We hope you enjoy this latest reveal... see you in a month, Terrarians. :eek::dryadcool:
you wont belive how long i have been waiting for this moment
for so long i have been a fan of this game, and finally the best update of terraria history is finally coming out
LETS GET THE HYPE GOING

the tempatation (to try that seed)... it's too strong
I don't think that seed will do anything, especially in 1.3.5 - it's just the release date of the update, and there's no way that they could have known that when they released 1.3.5, so it won't do anything in the current version. I also doubt it will do anything in 1.4, but for that you'll just have to wait and see...

Hey guys,

I AM SO EXITED!!! One question tho, Will it come to the Switch? If so when would you estimate for that to happen? Thank you for all of your hard work getting Journey's End out, especially in this difficult time. You guys are the best!

I AM SO EXITED!!! One question tho, Will it come to the Switch? If so when would you estimate for that to happen? Thank you for all of your hard work getting Journey's End out, especially in this difficult time. You guys are the best!
I also asked this question.

I also asked this question. Mods please answer

I would imagine that 1.4 will come to switch, but at a future date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom