Switch Switch Multiplayer

I’ve been playing terraria on nearly everything for years— I don’t exactly have internet besides my phone to play on terraria multiplayer (switch of course) but if anyone would like to add me in advance my friend code is:
SW-7254-1576-9799

I’m post-moon lord and such. Working on grinding to get the last prism, apparently 30 tries doesn’t seem to let me get anything but repeats. Gonna keep trying tho. Would love to help anyone when I can! — Weirdo

I’ve been playing terraria on nearly everything for years— I don’t exactly have internet besides my phone to play on terraria multiplayer (switch of course) but if anyone would like to add me in advance my friend code is:
SW-7254-1576-9799

I’m post-moon lord and such. Working on grinding to get the last prism, apparently 30 tries doesn’t seem to let me get anything but repeats. Gonna keep trying tho. Would love to help anyone when I can! — Weirdo
I give you one but I only have 1 sorry...

I've been dying to get to the moon lord because I want a full set of vortex gear plus the dye. I have solar gear from playing with others but right now in my world I'm only up to plantera. I would really love if people could join me to get to the moon lord so we can grind on him, maybe even do some martian stuff if we're lucky. I don't have my switch on hand at the moment but I've added a couple of you, DM me if you want to come join my world

Hey guys, I have added some of you as friends (my friend code is 5232-0220-7065) cos I really want to play multiplayer.
But to be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing- I made heaps of progress on my ipad playing terraria, butmy brother locked the ipad. Ugh.
Anyway, any help is welcome. Thanks 😃

I've been dying to get to the moon lord because I want a full set of vortex gear plus the dye. I have solar gear from playing with others but right now in my world I'm only up to plantera. I would really love if people could join me to get to the moon lord so we can grind on him, maybe even do some martian stuff if we're lucky. I don't have my switch on hand at the moment but I've added a couple of you, DM me if you want to come join my world
If you add me on discord we can talk about getting together and I can help you get the gear you need! Look on mah profile for it :p

Hey guys, I have added some of you as friends (my friend code is 5232-0220-7065) cos I really want to play multiplayer.
But to be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing- I made heaps of progress on my ipad playing terraria, butmy brother locked the ipad. Ugh.
Anyway, any help is welcome. Thanks 😃
Would you like to play?

Hello everyone. I've already sent a friend request to some of you (My name was Underman) and I thought I'd look for more friends so here's my FC: SW-4548-5451-5899.
Btw I've 2 worlds and 2 characters, 1 is post Moon-Lord and 1 is Post-Golem. So if you'd like to play online please contact.
Edit: my name is Joseph on the switch

If anyone wants to join my ranged playthrough on the switch, private message me. My friend code is SW-2738-4768-5963.
Rules:
Throwing weapons like knives and grenades that can only be used to kill are not allowed
Bombs and dynamite can only be used to mine, but it is okay if you accidentally kill something with it.
You are allowed to use your starting items to fight, but get a bow and arrows as fast as you can.
Use a NEW CHARACTER
No griefing
Anything with ranged in the damage is allowed, for example, bows, guns, the paintball gun, etc.
Summons are NOT allowed
Expert mode
There will be a password, so that's why you should private message me (start a conversation with only me and you)
Have fun!
Signs are allowed, my discord is Sans Undertale #5348 if you don't want to use signs but still want to communicate, no calling though.
Thanks!
My name is my forums name, First Boss.

Anyone wanna help me beat planterra?? My friend code is SW-1552-9905-2799
Hey Spectrix, sorry I'm late getting back to ye but I'd be up for it btw. Is it a complete annihilation of the boss you want or just a well-balanced fight please let me know whenever

Hey I sent a friend request to Specktrix and Lurch
Also Im online so if antone wants a game im ready

Hi I’m new here and I just knew this terrarian organization I Was asking if someone could help me deafeat moon lord
and start a new expert world with a softcore character

I almost forgot my friend code is 6887 4305 9977

Back
Top Bottom