Terraria Teams Up with Sanshee for New Merchandise!

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Good afternoon Terrarians!

It is such an exciting time to be a part of the Terraria Community right now... from the recently-announced Journey's End launch date to the cascade of updates on Console and Mobile, it seems like there is big news coming almost every day!

Adding to this, Re-Logic is thrilled to share that we are partnering with the fantastically-creative folks over at Sanshee to produce a brand new line of Terraria merchandise. We have big plans here, so this is a space you will want to watch over the weeks and months ahead as more and more items are revealed and become available. To start off these fresh Terraria merch offerings, we are introducing the first in our Terraria pin series as well as a really unique shirt design - both of which we think you are really going to enjoy!

The two items above are available NOW by clicking the images above or via our new Terraria Storefront on Sanshee linked below - this is where all of the newest Terraria merchandise from Sanshee will be posted, so this is a link you will want to bookmark for sure!

As new items become available (we have several more in the pipeline already!), we will be sure to let everyone know!

Last edited:
Was gonna insta grab that shirt but man, 20$ shipping to Europe is a bit steep ... :(

For comparison; ordered a pretty heavy book from Japan last week through DHL. Shipping was ~8$.

Actually the boss is Loki's legs. He had them specially donated for this purpose.
So he’s stuck forever in his chair doing terraria stuff. He can’t get up. That’s sad. But good for terraria

I like the picture, but the characters seemed a little bit strange

Eye of Cthulhu would have would be perfect for my weird personality’

Maybe I'm being picky, but all the merch Terraria ever gets or agrees to feels... childish? Very childish. We don't see any cool, mature art that could underline the awesomeness and depth of this game, it's always some "UwU so kawaii he can swing sword so cuuuute uwaaa".

Cool stuff, but kinda sad, I was hoping for something cooler. Haven't seen anything unique since the yoyos.
That's just my opinion though.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm being picky, but all the merch Terraria ever gets or agrees to feels... childish? Very childish. We don't see any cool, mature art that could underline the awesomeness and depth of this game, it's always some "UwU so kawaii he can swing sword so cuuuute uwaaa".

Cool stuff, but kinda sad, I was hoping for something cooler. Haven't seen anything unique since the yoyos.
That's just my opinion though.

I would say that several of the shirts we have up on Amazon are the complete opposite of what you said - of course, because of COVID-19, none of them are CURRENTLY available... but might be worth a look.

I would say that several of the shirts we have up on Amazon are the complete opposite of what you said - of course, because of COVID-19, none of them are CURRENTLY available... but might be worth a look.
Oh, yeah, I have one actually! I guess I was a bit harsh with "always" up there. But I would still love to see some snazzy designs to balance things out. After all, with what the game offers at times - cooler designs would sell like hot pies :)

Oh, yeah, I have one actually! I guess I was a bit harsh with "always" up there. But I would still love to see some snazzy designs to balance things out. After all, with what the game offers at times - cooler designs would sell like hot pies :)
I can agree with that

Another set of Merchandie!
SlimeGodBanner.png

hmmmm….. it needs a black slime patch and shirt

EDIT: also this shirt look amazing

Last edited:
Good afternoon Terrarians!

It is such an exciting time to be a part of the Terraria Community right now... from the recently-announced Journey's End launch date to the cascade of updates on Console and Mobile, it seems like there is big news coming almost every day!

Adding to this, Re-Logic is thrilled to share that we are partnering with the fantastically-creative folks over at Sanshee to produce a brand new line of Terraria merchandise. We have big plans here, so this is a space you will want to watch over the weeks and months ahead as more and more items are revealed and become available. To start off these fresh Terraria merch offerings, we are introducing the first in our Terraria pin series as well as a really unique shirt design - both of which we think you are really going to enjoy!

View attachment 267155
Eye of Cthulhu Pin

View attachment 267156
Terraria: Arcade Battle T-Shirt

The two items above are available NOW by clicking the images above or via our new Terraria Storefront on Sanshee linked below - this is where all of the newest Terraria merchandise from Sanshee will be posted, so this is a link you will want to bookmark for sure!

As new items become available (we have several more in the pipeline already!), we will be sure to let everyone know!
You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this 😱

Back
Top Bottom