tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I guess with all the panic some glitches started popping

We have tried just the calamity mod music and calamity and is still does not work.
Like Mod of redemption dosen't work for me

I guess the music mods don't work that well now
If you think about it my sister didn't work with the music mods and mod of redemption music mod dosen't work for me
I now know why they split it into two mods because if one music goes wrong the whole game shuts down so they split it.
SlimeGodBanner.png

Last edited:
Hey, I don't know if it's a mod conflict or what, but I've noticed that a lot of summon weapons in this mod don't work, the minions fall through the floor nonstop.

Last edited:
Maybe you have too much mods disable a few
View attachment 267338
Even though they might not have too much data this can happen It happened with my sister add one more mod with the mods she currently has then one dissaperes even though they don't take too much data.
View attachment 267339
I guess with all the panic some glitches started popping
Like Mod of redemption dosen't work for me
View attachment 267346
I guess the music mods don't work that well now
If you think about it my sister didn't work with the music mods and mod of redemption music mod dosen't work for me
I now know why they split it into two mods because if one music goes wrong the whole game shuts down so they split it.
View attachment 267347
因为T-mod装载机关闭
I needed to use translater/我需要使用翻译
Hi @green saber blade, just a quick request to please not double and triple post so much. This isn't a chat room. :) Please use the Edit button to add more. I've merged your posts together.

Hi!
Loving the mod so far but I have the problem that bumblebird always despawns a couple of seconds after being spawned.
His healthbar goes back up to hundred and then to 0, before he vanishes into nothingness.
The other bosses (up until Polterghast atm) are working without problems.
I'm not leaving the jungle during the fight (tried above- and underground)
Thank you in advance!

Does anyone know what future content has been confirmed for the mod? I know Yharim, Draedon and (I've heard) Xeroc are planned as future endgame bosses on SCal level, but does anyone know of anything else? Thanks.

Unpopular idea - i think the planetoids should be on a separate mod
As a separate mod, the only changes would be that the main planetoid would have Hellstone instead of Cinderplate because obviously you would not have that ore without Calamity
The mod would have mutual support with Thorium and Calamity, adding Cinderplate to the core if Calamity also is on, and adding Opal and Onyx to the Heart Crystal planetoids' gem pockets
Also, in my opinion, the main planetoid should have both Demon and Crimson Altars for a nice crafting place

I've generated at least 15 other worlds and it's always the same problem. They're being generated with only Calamity enabled and never opened in Tedit and the sulfur sea is still corrupted. One i generated with other mods actually had the abyss draining into hell, and still ive never found an answer. I've checked other fourms and everything just nothing. These screenshots are from a Large Expert Corruption with only calamity enabled at generation (used HERO to take screenshots after) Can someone please explain or tell me what i have to do to get this to stop i dont want to give up on this mod
I have that same thing too

Has the halibut cannon drop been deleted? is there still any way to get it?
It drops the same way it has always dropped

It drops the same way it has always dropped
because in the recipe browser it says as if it had no drop, I thought I couldn't get it anymore

I belive there is a bug in the current version of the mod that prevents the drop of the Chaos Stone.

I'm 99% sure this is a bug because I have killed Calamitas 50 times and I did not get a single one.

I belive there is a bug in the current version of the mod that prevents the drop of the Chaos Stone.

I'm 99% sure this is a bug because I have killed Calamitas 50 times and I did not get a single one.
Just tested this and got two Chaos Stones almost immediately.

Either you're not using the latest version or then you're just really unlucky.

Ok, I've played the mod on and off but now I'm getting deeper into it, and is there something changed or off about the wiki or something? I'm in late pre-hardmode on expert & I can't find anything related to the Sulphurous Armor for rogue in the actual game. After recipe browser not showing aything correctly, not even the cheat sheet mod showed Sulphurous armor as existing. A little bit later I find the Voltaic Jelly trinket for the summoner class not existing either, and its upgrade the Jelly-Charged Battery. They display on the wiki, pre-hardmode equipment & exactly how to craft them, but they're uncraftable. I couldn't figure anything else out anywhere else so I'm posting hoping to get any clarification. Why is there stuff on the wiki that don't appear in the game at all?

Back
Top Bottom