Terrarian Bizarre Adventure - JoJo Mod for Terraria

HellGoesOn(Ork)

Skeletron Prime

Terrarian Bizarre Adventure - JoJo Stands, vanity, weapons and more to come!

Hello and welcome to the thread of the Terrarian Bizarre Adventure - the mod that aims to faithfully implement abilities, items and Stands from the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series.
ODsX7KFV0d.gif

Current Content:
Current Stands include:
Star Platinum,
The World,
King Crimson
diavolo.gif

Aerosmith
(spoilers to be added to the post)

How to Obtain a Stand?

To kick things off in the mod, you'll need to craft Bizarre Arrow using 10 meteorite bars, 5 feathers and 12 wood at an anvil
Start.png

Credits:
Webmilio - programmer, creator of WebmilioCommons
Skipping - balancing & ideas
MiloJopus - Lead artist
dUNCEdAFT - Artist
Phobostar - Artist
BlockaroZ - Artist
ConsumeMoment - Musician
HellGoesOn - small programming

If you want to stay tuned in on the mod's development, consider joining our discord server :)

Last edited:
Wow, i really like this mod, i feel this is the best JoJo mod so far, animations, poses, habilities, excelente, keep the great work! <3

Feels pretty good so far. I'm guessing the stamina regen and usage will be tweaked later on.
My only suggestion is to use mouse controls for Aerosmith.

I think its pretty fun to have stamina regen based on total hp (really like the idea of getting stronger with time). But i would like to have informations which stand can do what and when.
Very nice mod and i hope that more stands will come :D

I think its pretty fun to have stamina regen based on total hp (really like the idea of getting stronger with time). But i would like to have informations which stand can do what and when.
Very nice mod and i hope that more stands will come :D
Latest update(0.0.2.5) allows you to go into Stand Album. There you can click on the stand card of the stand you are interested in and it will show its abilities.
You need to setup a hotkey for it in settings.

I'm not entirely certain why, but once I start an ora barrage (or really any stand barrage save for Aerosmith, which I can't seem to cancel with Z), I start moving in the direction I was facing and can't stop, even after the barrage ends. Any idea why this could be happening?

As far as I can tell, nothing else is bound to the keys I set for this mod. Also, if one was to disable this mod, would it cause any issues with pre-existing worlds/characters outside of the stand arrow showing as an invalid item?

Last edited:
do metiors just fall from the sky or is that vinnila i just started modding and got back int the game after not playing for a year or two

i was just looking around for a mod (Terra Guardians) and found this by accident, this is really freaking cool

Last edited:
I'm not entirely certain why, but once I start an ora barrage (or really any stand barrage save for Aerosmith, which I can't seem to cancel with Z), I start moving in the direction I was facing and can't stop, even after the barrage ends. Any idea why this could be happening?

As far as I can tell, nothing else is bound to the keys I set for this mod. Also, if one was to disable this mod, would it cause any issues with pre-existing worlds/characters outside of the stand arrow showing as an invalid item?
Not sure why you can't stop moving, I'd need more details. Punch barrages *are* supposed to drag you in the direction of the attack, but the drag effect should end as soon as barrage ends.

Aerosmith can only be despawned if he's close enough to your character so he can "land".

I downloaded this mod as a joke because I was streaming with my friends. For being this early in development, it is surprisingly well made!

I think there should be an item or something to lower the time it takes to regenerate stamina. Just a suggestion. Also, you should add Sticky Fingers :D

Not sure why you can't stop moving, I'd need more details. Punch barrages *are* supposed to drag you in the direction of the attack, but the drag effect should end as soon as barrage ends.

Aerosmith can only be despawned if he's close enough to your character so he can "land".

Thanks for the info on Aerosmith, I really should have known I needed to perform a Narancia arm maneuver. Nice touch. ^^;

... I don't know what I did to change things, but the barrage no longer sends me flying in a direction, it only slowly nudges me now, leaving me able to move afterward. Weird.

Really epic, if you read this, then make the desert music change into Walk Like an Egyptian and artic music to Caesar's death music (or add Caesar as npc and when he dies, play his death theme). I hope the mod gets released soon!

Back
Top Bottom