tModLoader The Terraria Judgement Mod

R8DIO

Terrarian
- Welcome to Judgement! -

Discordlogo2.png

The Terraria Judgement Mod, is a large content mod for Terraria, It adds a ton of new content including:

- 7 New Bosses
- Post Moonlord Content
- 3 New NPCs
- 2 New Biomes
- Alternative to the Hollow
- Over 50 New Weapons
- Over 30 New Enemies
- 5 Minibosses
- An OST!

Our main programmers' computer has recently went dead. So until as of right now we have nobody to program for the mod, so if any programmers want to assist with the mod please let me know!

We are looking to expand the team, so if anybody wants to help don't hesitate to ask!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is some of the sprites for the mod if anyone is interested!

Attachments

• GastroGodX.png
    GastroGodX.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 108
  • KunziteTheZapper.png
    KunziteTheZapper.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 92
  • Man O' War.png
    Man O' War.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 125
  • StarBoss.png
    StarBoss.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 87
The bosses look cool, but you definitely need some screenshots in here. Hard to get someone to download the mod if we have no idea what to expect from it.

RadSet.png
this is not our "Official" thread or anything just here for anyone who would like to come and check out the progress or suggest anything or maybe even join

View attachment 267533 this is not our "Official" thread or anything just here for anyone who would like to come and check out the progress or suggest anything or maybe even join
mayby even join you say? if you would be interested in taking me (a complete noob in moding, a novice coder and an infinite hole of ideas) in, i would be more than glad cause i just spend 7 hours looking for any mod that i could mayby help with and this is the first one im applying for. also wow all this art is mindblowing to me, i always wanted to draw, sprite or just do something artistically but i was never able to get around and actually learn it and the metorite crusher boss up there? one of the most beautifull things i have ever seen, good job man

Back
Top Bottom