Story The Lamentation of the Moon Lord

What should I write next?

• Somthing NOT Terraria based (Probably not on these forums)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TCF says i don't have permission to view the reformatted version, so i'll say this here: it would have been cool if in his dying moments the moon lord realized the true nature of his domain and the immortal, nay, the player

TCF says i don't have permission to view the reformatted version, so i'll say this here: it would have been cool if in his dying moments the moon lord realized the true nature of his domain and the immortal, nay, the player
It might indeed have been cool. The reformatted version is still worded the same, just compressed into 1-2 posts. You need to be part of the Social Group to view it... Which was a good idea at the time `:p

Thank you for reading, by the way!

WRITE MORE plz plz plz plz plz

I Love it SOOO much Am watching this post for like EVER Keep it up!!! your AWESOME!!!!

I know this is a SUPER late reply, and you probably will not see this, but all I have to say after discovering and reading this story is "WOW". You did amazing! Maybe your next story could involve a major Terraria mod in it, like the Calamity Mod or Tremor Mod Remastered? But honestly, good job on the story.

So, uh... I'm still alive! Haven't written anything lately though, which is a shame. For all those that remember this, who thinks I should do another Terraria story after Journey's End launches?
You could do something like that, but you just write whatever you want to. I really enjoyed your stories so far!

So, if you haven't seen today's spoilers on Journey mode, you should check that first.
My current plan is to see if there is a story map attached to 1.4 (Similar to Tales of the Terrarian), and to play through Journey for a day or two to get ideas. If I do write another Terraria story, it will probably start posting a week after Journey's End launches, so I have time to explore ideas first.

So, if you haven't seen today's spoilers on Journey mode, you should check that first.
My current plan is to see if there is a story map attached to 1.4 (Similar to Tales of the Terrarian), and to play through Journey for a day or two to get ideas. If I do write another Terraria story, it will probably start posting a week after Journey's End launches, so I have time to explore ideas first.
YES! now I have something else to look forward to other than journeys end!

That’s great! It’s been a while since I’ve read any stories on here (I actually rebooted my own from long ago), so that should be great to go along with the update hype!

Back
Top Bottom