Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

I'm quite excited to see how these five will be implemented into the game, especially since four of these five were ones I voted four. (Technically three, but I mentally voted for the forth.)

Now now, none of my votes got in the game either, no need to go attacking the community, regardless of whether or not we agree with their tastes.

Dark and Edgy is always going to win, sadly.
I kinda wanted something other than all 3 be dark and/or edgy to add some variety. None of the ones I voted for got in top 3, with the exception of Floret Protector which managed to get recognition.

I kinda wanted something other than all 3 be dark and/or edgy to add some variety. None of the ones I voted for got in top 3, with the exception of Floret Protector which managed to get recognition.

Yeah, I think part of why some people are upset (and I would have to say I am not too fond of the fact either) is that two of the top three are so similar. But at least they did decide to throw 2 more in, so I suppose there is that. We can only hope that they go with the bipedal option for the capricorn, at least that's not really 'dark and edgy'. But really.

Some of the others were really cool and I'm very surprised that none of them got in the game. Seriously, now.

As someone who is very into dark and edgy, these choices please me :bslime:
Hopefully some of the other ones will be added by mods and such, TV Head would be a great addition i bet, as well as others i'm not remembering at the moment.
Still, can't wait to dye these in-game, haha.

Also wonder which set of the Capricorn will be put in, i feel the fish tail would look nicer.

As someone who is very into dark and edgy, those choices please me :bslime:
Hopefully some of the other ones will be added by mods and such, TV Head would be a great addition i bet, as well as others i'm not remembering at the moment.
Still, can't wait to dye these in-game, haha.

Yes, please, modders, please add the others. Especially the ones that already had sprites made up for them.

Back
Top Bottom