Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Yeah, the Dragon Empress was really nice. I feel we don't really have all that many cool looking female costumes in the game, female fantasy armor and such. I mean there's Cenx's set I suppose, but eh. A bit too pink for my tastes (no offense to Cenx!).

The Dragon Empress had this anime style fantasy female hero armor and it was a rather unique idea, considering there's not much else in the game that looked like it, was really hoping it would do well in the voting because of how unique it was.

Yeah, I think part of why some people are upset (and I would have to say I am not too fond of the fact either) is that two of the top three are so similar. But at least they did decide to throw 2 more in, so I suppose there is that. We can only hope that they go with the bipedal option for the capricorn, at least that's not really 'dark and edgy'. But really.

Some of the others were really cool and I'm very surprised that none of them got in the game. Seriously, now.
I knew my boi TV Head lost after I saw the first two winners. However, am glad there are two additional winners which I actually do like.

Ooooh I love all of these! I voted for the second and third place winners as well as the honourable mention, but I totally can get behind that one being in first place :D

Yeah, the Dragon Empress was really nice. I feel we don't really have all that many cool looking female costumes in the game, female fantasy armor and such. I mean there's Cenx's set I suppose, but eh. A bit too pink for my tastes (no offense to Cenx!).

The Dragon Empress had this anime style fantasy female hero armor and it was a rather unique idea, considering there's not much else in the game that looked like it, was really hoping it would do well in the voting because of how unique it was.
Yea. I really wanted a cool more fem fantasy type vanity. Most vanities just don't work with my characters styles.

Back
Top Bottom