Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder how 64bit TMod will work with this, but otherwise, this is a milestone!
This version is not 64 bit. I believe there are plans to make the official tmodloader version 64 bit after it's ported to 1.4, but I can't 100% confirm this - you would need to ask their devs. In the meantime you can always install the 64 bit version over the 32 bit one, like you will be able to for any other non tmod mods.

Question: For is who already have TML, will we still be able to use the version we have instead of having to get the DLC?

Question: For is who already have TML, will we still be able to use the version we have instead of having to get the DLC?
I'd imagine probably, nothings changing with it, it's just being added as an option for a branch to go back to 1.3.5 and to have tmodloader download with it

This is amazing news! It really puts a smile on people's faces. I really hope that someday, sometime in the future, people who can only play on mobile and console can experience mods the same way PC players can, but for now this is more than good enough for me.

sadly there probably won't be :c
GoG editions of game some times get less stuff from developers because they are scared of pirates or something since GoG is DRM free.
Really? That's very discriminating for players like us, and it's unfair. They can't just do that because of that. Because I know Steam also got pirated, not just GOG.
As far as I know, the existing method of getting tML will still be available for GOG users.

GOG lets you back up previous versions of games (up to -2, I think). Now would probably be a good time to make that backup for 1.3.5.3

I've always been a fan of vanilla over mods, but I don't think I've ever been happier to predict something correctly than with this, if we get Steam Workshop support, this game will never die, ever

Man Terraria modding has come a long way huh. I'm really happy tml is coming to 1.4 since there's been a history of api's dying after every major update. Although I'm a little scared of steam workshop, I liked the mod browser a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom