Wacky NPCs Mod

А можно добавить бесконечную мир ? как у Starbound
И не хотите ли вы взглянуть не тока на Восточные земли. Но и от народов Египта и до Европы. 13-17 века

А можно добавить бесконечную мир ? как у Starbound
И не хотите ли вы взглянуть не тока на Восточные земли. Но и от народов Египта и до Европы. 13-17 века
Sorry, I don't speak Russian, could you tell it in English?
I tried to look it up with google translate, but I'm not sure if I understood everything right.

By endless worlds you mean something affecting would size? I can't do such things, and, it doesn't seems to fit this mod anyway.

With the others, you mean, you would like to see Egyptian, and 13-17 century European guards and civilians? Sounds interesting. Do you have more concrete ideas what sorts of outfits you would like to see?

Sorry, I don't speak Russian, could you tell it in English?
I tried to look it up with google translate, but I'm not sure if I understood everything right.

By endless worlds you mean something affecting would size? I can't do such things, and, it doesn't seems to fit this mod anyway.

With the others, you mean, you would like to see Egyptian, and 13-17 century European guards and civilians? Sounds interesting. Do you have more concrete ideas what sorts of outfits you would like to see?

indeed, Egyptian guards and civilians would be incredible.

Вы все правильно понимаете.
С Египтом все просто. там жрецы, воины, пирамиды, храмы
А от Европа труднее. так как там феодализм и у каждого есть своя символика. герб и окраска. От рыцаря до кавалерии. от стрелка до лучника
Как по мне там прям прогуляна по времени.
Насчет показать картинки. Это на ваш вкус и цвет.

Вы все правильно понимаете.
С Египтом все просто. там жрецы, воины, пирамиды, храмы
А от Европа труднее. так как там феодализм и у каждого есть своя символика. герб и окраска. От рыцаря до кавалерии. от стрелка до лучника
Как по мне там прям прогуляна по времени.
Насчет показать картинки. Это на ваш вкус и цвет.
Again, could you say it in English? At least via google translate with a note you used that. I have to use google translate for Russian this way too. I don't speak any Russian, sorry.

Are you saying you want to show pictures? Sure, go ahead.

I dunno if it's really about feudalism, symbolism and such, I think it's better if most of these can be used in various places. sure they follow certain themes, but most of these guards could be anything, from royal soldiers, to henchmen of a noble, or some evil lord, to adventurers on way somewhere or adventuring in the dungeon or anything.

Some symbols and stuff could be added on things like wall-mounted shields, I planned that, but I couldn't figure out how to make wall-mounted furnitures...

By the way, I'm open for ideas. But I probably won't update this prior to 1.4 being out, and even after that, for a bit. there will be probably several things that needs to be edited after the update is out (and I guess it will take time for Tmodloader to catch up as well)

Я тоже не знаю английский язык. Я буду писать по русски.

Может не щиты. Просто знамя Герб

От источник он будет вам интереснее Развитие в средние доспехах в веках Западной Европа

Обновление 1.4 будет где то в сентябре.
images.jpg
download.jpg
1585927854_1_-001.jpg

Вы мне напомнили мод Millenaire

Я тоже не знаю английский язык. Я буду писать по русски.

Может не щиты. Просто знамя Герб

От источник он будет вам интереснее Развитие в средние доспехах в веках Западной Европа

Обновление 1.4 будет где то в сентябре.
View attachment 268778View attachment 268779View attachment 268780
Вы мне напомнили мод Millenaire
I do speak English though (though it's not my native) and generally this forum is English, so... that would make things a bit more convinient.

Interesting pictures. there are some nice ideas, although several vanilla armors pass well as various medieval knights and stuff. such as palladium. the only problem is, that I don't really see how to put something like a sword there. which probably would fit knights more than a halberd or a spear...

Можно оружие просто на пояс. А когда бои оно само покажет чем будет бить.

От про оружие Холодное оружие Средневековья | Фото и виды холодного оружия в Средних веках
To some extent, yes, you can try to put a sword on the belt. (these are just deco, so they don't actually fight).

The problem is, that town NPCs aren't very big, so you have a very limited amount of pixels at your disposal, so there's not a lot you can do with a sword. Polearms are a bit easier to work with regarding town NPCs and the like.
And, no, you can't just stick a player's weapons-sized sword in their hand, they would look odd that way, and take up a lot more space. I tried. It looked weird.

wouldn't an animated cultist devote be cool?

y'know, waving arms up and down...

cool idea?
Yes, but that brings us to the question, how to code animated turnitures... yeah, there are lots of things I don't know about modding, and could use some help...

For now though let's see what 1.4 brings, and after Tmodloader caught up with it, there will be probably some things to change on the things that are currently in this mod too, before I really could expand upon it. Until that, let's just gather ideas, and, once it's out, let's play 1.4!

Perhaps consider making a config in the future to disable certain NPCs? Just a thought.

Perhaps consider making a config in the future to disable certain NPCs? Just a thought.
Don't really know how to do that.
but you probably can just put them in a woden prison somewhere far away if you hate them? I mean, it can be annoying when a town NPC moves in while you wanted another, but still... I think they are all useful at least to some extent.
depends on things of course.

Speaking of wooden prisons though... I wonder with the new happiness system, biome preferences and stuff, how exactly to update these NPCs once it's possible to do so...?
Crimson and Corruption are probably still not suitable for housing? Or can be they will be? (like, because, otherwise there would be no Pylon for them either...?) I wonder how these things will work...

There are other mods that can toggle the spawning of NPCs.
Well, that is cool. I might will try to look into that, but for now, I don't think there's much point tinkering with it, the NPCs probably will need to be updated once 1.4 is out (and when Tmodloader catches up with it)

I have a proposition!

Placable Scientists, F and M, and with or without goggles.
I find that a Silver dyed raincoat and miner jeans (or any jeans).work well for them

Also, what about meteor armor guards? Would work as a space or modern themed soldier.

Back
Top Bottom