tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
How do you get rid of the "there is something in your eye debuff"? I get it every blood moon and it makes it so I die every 9 seconds so I have to stand afk and just die untill the night is over

im having a problem where the amulet pieces arent dropping. i killed the eye of cthulu but it didnt drop it. ive talked to the pirate but his quest didnt apear in my quest tracker. do i have to kill the bosses in a specific order?

Heres an idea:Make new realistic foods and make the weapons be placable like yoyos on tabkes and the swords in the sword rack,etc.Oh and how about different tree designs cause they all look the same.Btw i love the mod

Not sure if the author (s) are still checking this thread but thanks for posting on Github and letting us snag the code. My wife and I use this mod and it'll be great that I can continue to update the code for our personal server. Thanks a bundle for all your work!

Will there be any compability with Bismuth? the starter house overlaps the starting towm from it
1581817844618.png

The time has come for a kinda sad announcement. This is pretty hard for me to say, but the development of Antiaris has come to an end.

Why so? To tell the truth, I no longer have will & motivation to develop it. Honestly, I don't enjoy working on content we're making, and that's pretty much it. So, what's going to happen in the future, you might ask? Me and part of our team are going to work on some small mods with content we're going to be actually interested in. For example, me and Ignus were working on some interesting mechanics for upcoming updates, so you might expect them in a separate mod.

I wasn't able to finish the new update properly, but since I don't want it to go to waste, there's "unstable" version available on our GitHub and not on Mod Browser. It contains new content, which might be not finished or polished, and I admit there're bugs (Honestly, I doubt they're ever going to be fixed). But still it's a pretty playable version and you might even enjoy it. You can access this version here.

Antiaris has come a long way, and I really appreciate all support you've been giving all this time. It was an awesome development experience, and I'll keep moving forward with more knowledge.

lr8Gd5U.png
Maybe I am late, but.. I am so glad that Antiaris was made.. Besides Tremor this mod affords lots of interest and potential. But it's still very sad that Antiaris is dead like Tremor..
I actually being hyped a lot with this mod for real. Because even it has small content but every mechanic was actually new and unique to Terraria..

Thank you for all your work @zadum4ivii!

it's a shame this mod is abandoned, I like the altered starter gear, reminds me of an old idea I had for a mod that completely changed the early game.

I made an account just to write this.

I'm just really frustrated at this point because this mod just up and deletes every other starting item from any other mod i essentially need for progression in them

I came across a problem... I installed this mod and applied it to a save with a pre-existing character and a pre-existing world. I can't close the quest tracker because the default shortkey doesn't work (I know it's "Q", but the description shows "?"). Besides, I can't open the inventory since Esc doesn't do anything. It works in the main menu, but not in the game. Of course, uninstalling the mod solves the problem, but I really want to try it out. Do I have to create a new save?

UPD: No, it didn't help at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom