With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

I was a bit hesitant at first but after trying it out and setting my own rules for how I want my playthrough to run I fell in love. It is now my preferred way to play the game. :)

This. All of this.

I started writing this feature article before I had played JM.

I got a good way in too.

...and then I deleted it and started over after ONE DAY on our playthrough. Game changer for me, even as a veteran since 2011.

I’ll say that as a person who prayed to the gods to be given more enemies during banners farming, I’m glad to see the spawn slider. It is sometimes painful to wait until enough enemies appear. It is really hard to get all the banners in the game.

It's a nice addition to the game, but I'm already seeing some people defend things things like the corruption/crimson ruining the jungle simply because you can disable spread in Journey Mode.

I'm begging you re-logic, please tell us that at the very least you've made corrupted/crimson variants of jungle blocks. I don't mean to sound rude.

I was a bit hesitant at first but after trying it out and setting my own rules for how I want my playthrough to run I fell in love. It is now my preferred way to play the game. :)
Giving me access to god powers is a bad idea haha, I prefer to let the game ć̸̡̦͈̯͚͚̻̦͙̤̠͉̬̖̇̽̀͌̆͛͌͘͝ǫ̷̨̼̭̥̣͖̼̞̤͈͚̮̣̘̎̋́̍͊̂͋̋͝m̸͖̦̞̺̲̻͔̲̞̜̖̪̬̪̄̌̎̐͂͑̄̑͆̕͜͜͝ͅp̵̡̨̢̠̰̺͙̫̞̰̩̞͉̦̔̈̀ľ̴̨̢̫̟͖̬̻̮͐̇̀͋̀͂̾̽͗̒̇̀͋̕̕ë̷̻͚̣̻̉̆́̀̀̀͗́̂͌͠͝t̷̡̨̟̝̤͍̥̼͛̄̏̽̋̌͛̿̋̈́̈́̍́͘͘ȩ̸͎̞̖̜̦͚͉̎̋̈́͋͐̓̇̌̋̈͆͜͠ͅl̸̢̢̨̡̪̣̟͔̻͇̝̜͖̬̜͖̓̽͜ÿ̸̟̋̊̋͛ ̵̠̬̤̝͓̘̎̓̈́́̄̌̔́̓͛d̵̨̧̝̳̱̟͓̹̘̏͑̍ơ̶͖͇̭͖̽͋̑̀͗͊̏͒̈͂m̶̧̨̱̝̭̺̬̓̐̍̈̕͠͝i̸̢͔̰̋͝n̸̬̞̟̼͔͑͐̔͐̆̃͝ͅâ̵̡͇̮̼̞̺͇͇̎̏̀̂̍̇̍̀̏̒̈́͐̐̋͘̚t̵̟̱͍͇̤̦̞̘͈͔̞̿̆̋̑̀̓̒́̾̍͝͝ę̶̬̥̻̝̟̉̅̿̔̌͂͑̔͆̍ me and my luck so that victory feels all the more sweet when I eventually reach it :rslime:

Back
Top Bottom