New dungeon mechanics?

I'd say they'll probably make skeletron a boss within the dungeon rather then fighting him outside. Much like Golem. Or maybe they'll be adding more to the cultists since the cultists are the "dungeon coven" as stated in the achievement after beating them. Maybe even solar cultists? Who knows!

One thing's for certain, whatever it is, it'll make people wanna come back to the dungeon and that's what I like about it. Since I do feel like the dungeon needs more love then what it is already (not that it's bad, just needs a little more "omph!" to it).

It's probably a new miniboss, but it could be anything.
Would be cool to have parts of the dungeon that are locked until a part of the game is reached like the jungle temple

I'd say they'll probably make skeletron a boss within the dungeon rather then fighting him outside. Much like Golem. Or maybe they'll be adding more to the cultists since the cultists are the "dungeon coven" as stated in the achievement after beating them. Maybe even solar cultists? Who knows!

One thing's for certain, whatever it is, it'll make people wanna come back to the dungeon and that's what I like about it. Since I do feel like the dungeon needs more love then what it is already (not that it's bad, just needs a little more "omph!" to it).
But that wouldn't make sense. You have to beat skeletron to get into the dungeon in the first place

True. But I mean the dungeon may have a huge revamp to how it's played. There might be some new means to get into the dungeon in the first place.
Then what about the dungeon guardian? Replace all of the bone keys with a gold bunny? That wouldn't make sense OR be fair to the people who spent hours trying to get a bone key just to be given some stupid golden bunny.

Then what about the dungeon guardian? Replace all of the bone keys with a gold bunny? That wouldn't make sense OR be fair to the people who spent hours trying to get a bone key just to be given some stupid golden bunny.

I see what you mean. But I was suggesting removing the dungeon guarding if this was to be the case. Or better, you require some other means besides fighting skeletron to get into the dungeon (being that skeletron in this scenario is now inside the dungeon). Say an item that is dropped by the world evil boss (aka the destroyer or the brain). Without this item in your inventory, you'll instantly get attacked by the dungeon guardian.

Back
Top Bottom