Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

My body can't handle the wait. ugh!!! The new NPC <3 Always loved the Dryad but now she has a contender. <3<3<3<3:dryadpassionate:
index.php

Last edited:
Good game design.

(Install mods to beat this bad game design.)
Or just, you know, go to another world and fill it in that way :p

Or just hold off on killing skeletron until you can crystal bullet+chain gun that sucker because the frost moon totally doesn't require ectoplasm.

Or just, you know, go to another world and fill it in that way :p
This would work, but Bestiary is per world not per character. You solving the issue on <smallworlddesignedtomurdertheguardianA> will not resolve the listing on <smallworldwhereI'mactuallybotheringtobuildforNPCsatisfactionB>

This would work, but Bestiary is per world not per character. You solving the issue on <smallworlddesignedtomurdertheguardianA> will not resolve the listing on <smallworldwhereI'mactuallybotheringtobuildforNPCsatisfactionB>
I guess, but it's not like the dungeon guardian is even worthwhile in the slightest anyway

You probably can just do the Yrimir strat of hoik looping+wooden boomerang

This is epic, great, very good!
Wait... you will have to kill the Dungeon Guardian before defeating the Skeletron... without the dummies...
Master Mode... Help...
Good game design.

(Install mods to beat this bad game design.)
I guess, but it's not like the dungeon guardian is even worthwhile in the slightest anyway

You probably can just do the Yrimir strat of hoik looping+wooden boomerang

You guys should give us a little more credit than that . . . ;)

We've account for this, you aren't going to have to kill Dungeon Guardian.

Honestly i think it should be character based. So if you join a friends world and u have the enemy info they dont and they ask about a certain enemy you can be like "hold up lemme look" instead of "hold up, lemme leave the world, and open my other world with a full bestiary"
I like that idea a lot.

i need 1.3.5 for switch, but no rush
honestly, how will the bestiary adapt to already discovered npcs found in previous updates (before 1.4)? will you have to rematch those creatures?
it would suck to have to fight the dungeon guardian again, and again, and again, just to get all of its data after fighting it in like 1.3.5 or something

Back
Top Bottom