If you had to marry a Terraria Boss, who would it be?

Seems like the title would be more appropriately named 'Which one would you befriend?" instead of marry. Ignoring the sexual jokes, of course.

None. When I get married I wish to procreate with my partner. Unfortunately, Terraria bosses aren't exactly what I want my babies to look like, including Eye of Cthulhu, no matter how adorable a floating eyeball is.

Queen Bee. That makes me KING! Woo! If i don't become King, then divorce.
None. When I get married I wish to procreate with my partner. Unfortunately, Terraria bosses aren't exactly what I want my babies to look like, including Eye of Cthulhu, no matter how adorable a floating eyeball is.
Would you not be proud to have a child reminiscent of The freaking Destroyer?

My usual (jerk) answer would be: Who the :red: would want to marry any of those ugly-:red: :red:s?

My serious, objective answer? Who the :red: would want to marry any of those ugly-:red: :red:s?

I would marry Pumpking for flight, cool cape, he could lend me his loot, has fabulous smile AND for the satisfaction of saying "meet my husband" to people I hate.
[I would marry Mourning wood for rude joke reasons]

I would marry Pumpking for flight, cool cape, he could lend me his loot, has fabulous smile AND for the satisfaction of saying "meet my husband" to people I hate.
[I would marry Mourning wood for rude joke reasons]
I knew someone was going to say that joke

None of them look like they would appreciate me as a person and would just use me for dirty sex. Also, Skeletron Prime looks like he's into S&M.

Back
Top Bottom