Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

The slots that are missing are the 3 before Travelling Merchant.
And look at that:
index.php

Three pet licenses! Three empty slots, three pet licenses, illuminati confirmed?

And is 117 a slime holding a balloon?
It's more like a balloon holding a slime. :cool:

If you look at Chippy's journey mode video, you'll see several of these guys.

Ok.. i think i dont like this Fox Girl. I stopped playing World of Warcraft because Vulpera join the Game. This are so miracle sweet Fox.. NOT! Hate them! I hate stupids sweet useless... will stop here.

On first Time saw this Fox Girl... i remember Foxxy Love from Drawn Together. I like her! She was never sweet or useless or dumb... wait... What?

Not Sure i Like the new NPC. Maybe. Maybe not. Whatever. When meet her in Game then i know it.

Hopefull one Name she get in Game is Foxxy:passionate:

...what? i have no idea what you're trying to say... if it's certain personalities you dislike, i fail to see why you need to mention foxes so much.

I don't know why you say "She's at least mostly human".
Is she a human? Is she not a fox (though she can stand)? Or is she a hybrid?
Then exactly what race is she? If let me guess, I think she is an erectus fox (and she's sapient).

If she is a human, I really worry about Wuhan pneumonia (Covid-19) plague, because this represents she can be infected by humans and can spread Wuhan pneumonia.

Frankly speaking, when I know Zoologist the NPC will come out, I not only feel excited but also feel wonderful fantastic.
Maybe because my opinion is that though she and I are different, but she can make me feel interested if she can talk with me.

And I don't think it can be exact when we consider any other races by human's viewpoint.
Why don't we consider if I am that fox, or a dryad, what is her viewpoint?

Maybe this is also why we can find Hylian, Gerudo, Zora, and Goron, they have different cultures.
We cannot force any other ethnic groups to live according to our culture, viewpoint, or standard, for example, we cannot ask or force Zora or Goron them to put on clothes.
(Truffle NPC and Nymphs in Terraria are naked, aren't they?)

Maybe recently I find that I excessively depress myself, I possibly say many meaningless words.
Because recently Wuhan pneumonia is still outbreaking, I don't want to touch people crowd, and I am also afraid of being infected.
And then recently I played "Shin Megami Tensei Deep Strange Journey", I selected "New Chaos" route ending,
and I find myself that my bond to those friendly demons even over humans in Red Sprite ship,
so I Finally understand a pathetic fact about myself, "I cannot be myself" if living in human society and I am difficultly to get along other people.
So recently I often fantasy about Greek myth nymphs, and seldom I dreamed that I talk to other races saying my perplexity,
all words I don't dare to talk to humans, I talk to other races, though that was only a dream.
Maybe this is also why I feel fantastic when Zoologist the NPC will come out. I hope she doesn't make me feel disappointed.

I don't understand what is kemomimi or kemono.
So do you mean that Sonic and Tails also don't have any fur?

If she doesn't have fur, I don't understand why so many people call her furry.

...i think this is going a bit too far, you start debating her race, then... immediately start talking about her being infected and spreading a real life disease in the game?

guys, i think we need some kinda intervention in this topic, it's kinda going downhill...

you'd think this topic would be filled with excitement and anticipation for the update.

instead, people are spewing prejudiced comments and talking about the new NPC spreading diseases... i am honestly at a loss. :dryadconfused:

Last edited:
...what? i have no idea what you're trying to say... if it's certain personalities you dislike, i fail to see why you need to mention foxes so much.

...i think this is going a bit too far, you start debating her race, then... immediately start talking about her being infected and spreading a real life disease in the game?

guys, i think we need some kinda intervention in this topic, it's kinda going downhill...

you'd think this topic would be filled with excitement and anticipation for the update.

instead, people are spewing prejudiced comments and talking about the new NPC spreading diseases... i am honestly at a loss. :dryadconfused:
We have been monitoring this thread closely and already intervened several times when necessary. The best thing forum members can do when confronted with questionable posts is to simply ignore them, and report them if they're out of line. That helps a great deal in preventing these posts from taking over the general 'mood' of this thread.

Also—Those are parts of her body (Lazure said it "only affects" her ears and tail), which means she has no control over it (presumably). Also, if she is a furry (which you dislike), then you don't HAVE to keep her. Lava exists...
yes indeed good idea and just sayin to be clear didnt mean to start a "thing" here i just ment to state my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom