Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG YES TERRARIA 1.4 WILL COME OUT I WORT SLEEP FOR THREE WEEKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM GOING FRICKING INSANE I HAVE THE MOON LORD AS MY PICTURE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

CORONA TIME MY DUDES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Wait Cenx said there was a "Creative Mode" where you couldn't die (That's what I got from it) or an infinite world...?

Journey mode starts off with more/better tools and the player can only play on journey worlds if he or she picked journey for there character.

but is this the mobile release date too?
No, it is not, @MGAMER1557. We've been telling you that repeatedly.

There is no release date for 1.4 on mobile right now. No matter how many times you ask, you're not going to get a different answer. When there is a date to announce, we will make sure that it is so obvious that you cannot miss it.

So... does anybody know what time it will release? I assume midnight of some timezone?
Since it is midnight in some timezone every hour, you would be correct.

No, it is not, @MGAMER1557. We've been telling you that repeatedly.

There is no release date for 1.4 on mobile right now. No matter how many times you ask, you're not going to get a different answer. When there is a date to announce, we will make sure that it is so obvious that you cannot miss it.

Since it is midnight in some timezone every hour, you would be correct.

Ha! Thanks for your truly enlightening answer. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom