Ask a random blue slime anything!

Why do illuminant slimes only spawn in the underground Hallow.
They are slimes that have eaten a lot of crystals,and they only eat crystals,so they choose this place as their home so they can get food.
if a player killed u, would u turn into a new slime
I don't know,a player never has. But I think that my gel that I drop will regenerate back into myself,with no injuries or anything.

What happens to your body when you go through a portal? Will you gain the power to teleport at will? Or will you just absorb the portal before going through it in the first place?

What happens to your body when you go through a portal? Will you gain the power to teleport at will? Or will you just absorb the portal before going through it in the first place?
Well,we can choose when we want to absorb or not,I can travel through freely,other slimes though,I dont know,they don't travel through portals often?
Do you guys worship the slime god, or only coexist with it?
I don't, but basically all slimes do. I came into existence basically the same way,as a mutated organism. I was different to all the slime organisms,so was he,but we became good friends because of that.

What is the biggest slime you have ever seen?
Probably the Giant Slime Tredectet.

what happens when you fall in a endless ditch to the underworld that i like to make at the ocean so i can drain it and make hell not so fiery anymore

What is your favorite boss? What is your favorite enemy?(apart from slimes)
My favorite boss I think is probably Yharon, from the calamity mod,my favorite enemy is basically my worst enemy, Terrarians,if it's favorite,then probably Derpling,but we don't fight against eachother.
what happens when you fall in a endless ditch to the underworld that i like to make at the ocean so i can drain it and make hell not so fiery anymore
I don't actually know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom