Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

I wouldn't know exactly, this tool is really old, poorly written, and needs both a rewrite *and* a redesign.
You can try putting the file attached below into its folder, not sure if it'll help.
Oh I see the problem now... I was trying to run it in my terraria folders that already had a config.json, it launches, it finally launches!
I feel like an idiot, thank you!
Not that I can really sprite but, it was bothering me so much why I could never get this thing to work :/

Does anyone have a template of the base player body? It'd be helpful to have for making sure everything aligns with the body correctly.

I found this tool extremly helpful, but I think it's kind of a bummer that it doesn't seem to work for making robes or I just can't figure out how to keep the hand on top of the torso of the player during the walking animation, overall this is a great tool for artists and I'm just sad I wasted my time so much before getting to know this existed.

Hey Mirsario do you plan on updating this tool to work with the new armor spritesheets?
tModLoader probably won't be updated for 1.4 if you're using it as a separate launcher, so it's probably going to stay in 1.3.5 for awhile, until then I hope that this gets updated for the sitting portion of the armour sprite.

Getting an error where my output directory is denied and will make the program not export a result.

unknown.png

I'm getting this error here, and I'm not quite sure what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom