tModLoader Consolaria

update is live
cool stuff:
- boss nerfs: reduced health for Lepus and Turkor, reduced projectile damage for Ocram
- Turkor's neck now acts funky
- achievements from older versions are back!
- to make this possible, webmillo's commons library is now required for mod to function
- fixed Diseaster Bunny spawn rate and Suspicious Looking Egg drop rate (25% chance now)
- added hit and death sounds for Servants of Ocram
- nerfed Spectral Elemental
- a bunch of miscellaneous bug fixes and balance changes
- added placeholders for Japanese console exclusives, not availible through normal gameplay
there might be a follow-up update with a few more fixes idk gotta test some issues

I'm running into an issue where I can't spawn Turkor the Ungrateful in multiplayer? I've had the pet equipped, tried + worked in single-player, and turned on and off the seasonal limits to make sure. It would be much appreciated if someone can provide a solution with this!

I'm running into an issue where I can't spawn Turkor the Ungrateful in multiplayer? I've had the pet equipped, tried + worked in single-player, and turned on and off the seasonal limits to make sure. It would be much appreciated if someone can provide a solution with this!
You should use Stuffed Heart to summon Turkor in multiplayer.

Creating a monokuma set through white and black threads is absent. There is no point in white thread now because of this.
Mushroom Grass Seeds should create Purple Thread and White thread. Definitely not the Moonlight Seeds and Deathweed Seeds.

Last edited:
Creating a monokuma set through white and black threads is absent. There is no point in white thread now because of this.
Mushroom Grass Seeds should create Purple Thread and White thread. Definitely not the Moonlight Seeds and Deathweed Seeds.
Did not find Red Envelope.

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 272
The spectral elemental needs more nerfing, or even a all together rework. It has too much health teleports right next to you even in midair and is too fast overall.

The real problem with Spectral Elementals is that they teleport right on top of you. Their stats aren't so much of a problem as are their teleporting.
If you insist on having them teleport right onto your position, it needs a lot bigger delay between the magic circle being drawn and it teleporting. 1 Second between it setting up its warp (magic circle being placed) and actually warping should be enough time to dodge it.

Also they have no drops from my experience. And honestly I'd get rid of their teleportation on top of the player altogether, maybe replace it with an imp style attack.

Update 1.2.3 is out!

CH8QzL7vDeo.jpg

- Added Monokuma, Monomi, Shiren and Toro's vanity sets from various Japanese console versions
- Added a brand new soundtrack for Ocram fight, composed by Fyerow & Croul!
- Added Ocram Music Box
- Improved Ocram Treasure Bag sprite
- Rebalanced Ocram's phase 2 laser attack
- Improved Turkor's head animation
- Fixed Turkor's neck appearing above the head
- Fixed Trophies not appearing on the map
- Added Purple Stucco and Purple Stucco Wall
- Added banners for Diseaster Bunny, Dragon Skull & Mythical Wyvern
- Fixed Dragon Skull animation
- Reduced Spectral Elemental's teleportation abilities
- Improved Spectral Elemental and Spectral Arrow visuals
- Moved George's and Fabulous sets to Clothier's shop (as seen in vanilla)
- Moved Lepus to pre-EOC in Boss Checklist
- Added Spicy Sauce effect to Great Drumstick
- Removed Egg Cannon bullet consumption

Last edited:
είναι ενάντια στους όρους και τις πολιτικές, έτσι αυτό το mod μπορεί να πάει στην κόλαση
i am NOT translating that, by the way.

είναι ενάντια στους όρους και τις πολιτικές, έτσι αυτό το mod μπορεί να πάει στην κόλαση
i am NOT translating that, by the way.
I recommend you to read this

I recommend you to read this
wait, so like, you can mod mobile now? i wonder if calamity mod will come to mobile...
i take it back

Hello! Where can I find mod's textures? I'm playing terraria with hd textures and I want to use neural networks to make textures for mod) I don't know how to compile it after that too.

P.S. I have already solved this problem with TmodReader.

Last edited:
Hello to everyone! I have made the HD textures for the mod with Waifu2x and UpResNET10 model (I have tried near 10 models and this is the best). The scaling was 1.6x so it shouldn't cause lags. The textures are really preety in the centre, but the edges are really low-detalised. Who can give me an advice how to smooth them without photoshop or another graphic redactors?(I don't want to redact 361 file with photoshop) Link to download the textures: ConsolariaHD.zip
1589444767703.png
Tizona.png
Ocram.png

Last edited:
1.2.3.1 is out, including:
- Auto-attack for Vulcan Crossbow
- Improved Toro's vanity set icons
- Optimized Ocram code
- Up-to-date mod description
Note that this is the last Consolaria update until 1.4 tML is released 🦡

Hello to everyone! I have made the HD textures for the mod with Waifu2x and UpResNET10 model (I have tried near 10 models and this is the best). The scaling was 1.6x so it shouldn't cause lags. The textures are really preety in the centre, but the edges are really low-detalised. Who can give me an advice how to smooth them without photoshop or another graphic redactors?(I don't want to redact 361 file with photoshop) Link to download the textures: ConsolariaHD.zip
View attachment 270900View attachment 270901View attachment 270902
Ocram looks pretty neat, but Lepus... looks downright creepy holy :red:

Back
Top Bottom