Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERYTHING HAS AN END,TERRARIA WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN,TERRARIA WILL BE THE BEST GAME OF THE UNIVERSE! YEY!
You may think i was drunk,but i was normal,i was cool xd
And legends never die,you know.

I hear the changelog is forty seven pages long. :-3 Good thing I have a nice quiet empty day ahead of me tomorrow.

--------

I'm sure the question will arise many, many times, but does anyone happen to know what time on Saturday (EDT) the update will ship to Steam?
I belive they said around 1:00 gmt or somthing

I know I've been around long enough that I should know this, but what exactly is the correct pronunciation of Terraria?

Wait... why do I get the feeling master mode isn’t just a stat buff any more?

Damn it, if that’s the case, my only excuse to myself not to play it is invalid! :D

it's just a 3x stat buff
I guess, but that means it will be all the easier for me. If the devs aren’t going to make the AI any more difficult, then I basically can’t lose. This is assuming they haven’t altered expert at all, of course

EVERYTHING HAS AN END,TERRARIA WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN,TERRARIA WILL BE THE BEST GAME OF THE UNIVERSE! YEY!
You may think i was drunk,but i was normal,i was cool xd
And legends never die,you know.

You are speaking like this game will die.... It's just last planned major update

You never know if they maybe decide to add something after 2 years or so.

Life changes, everything changes, nothing is sure. Everything can change. Today you say it's end but tomorrow you may feel unfinished business..
Not saying that anything will come out after that. But surely something will by this studio. And there's always a chance for something related to Terraria, until ReLogic lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom