Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. I expected the summary to come out at 1 EST, like a lot of other announcements, but maybe they’re still writing it out. There was a new 1.4 video from Penguin a bit ago though, so that’s content to distract myself with.
Edit: Or reviewing it to make sure it’s good content, I’m glad that ReLogic puts so much effort into these posts, they’re awesome.

How will The Tmodloader separation work with worlds. Will you be able to load worlds from Base terraria with mods? Because i have a modded series going, But i want to be able to update to 1.4 as well so i can do a New Series

How will The Tmodloader separation work with worlds. Will you be able to load worlds from Base terraria with mods? Because i have a modded series going, But i want to be able to update to 1.4 as well so i can do a New Series
This will be on different version(1.3.5.2), and terraria will be 1.4 for base game.

I cant wait for the changelog, also cannot wait for calamity to add a revengeance mode which is tougher than master mode........

For everyone looking for an ETA on the Changelog
Or just about anything, really.

They're checking it over to make sure it's accurate and as typo-free as possible.

Do you know how many typos they have left to check for? They sure don't. Nobody ever does until they read every single word. It's why they're checking.

Remember, there's 47 pages, more or less, to check over. I do proof-reading part-time for my company's web-sites and that takes quite a while on its own, and I'm pretty quick.

There is no set time for it. Please have patience. I'm as antsy as anyone, but we still have to be realistic and appeal to the human process.

----

Plus, the more people ask, the more they have to stop reviewing it to come over here and tell people that they're in the middle of reviewing it. 😜

This will be on different version(1.3.5.2), and terraria will be 1.4 for base game.
I'm aware of the version changes, I'm just wondering how the worlds will interact. Will i be able to load worlds that i had in Base terraria into Tmodloader? Or will i have to make completely new ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom