Casual How did you get your TCF name?

Mine came from “Code”, because I like to program, and the “root” part because when you’re a super user in Linux, you’re considered the “root” user and can control everything.

I might change it, ‘cause I think it stinks. -_-
Android rooting?

I adopted it from my human that after trials turned into dragon OC in one RP there, so yeah, it's unique, maybe even double as much since I don't use it everywhere, just in TCF.

I was doing stuff with my friends and I became the cheese god which started my cheese obsession then I was playing on old gen terraria and I saw an arch wyvern and I was young and though it was a giant cheese stick and so cheese sticks was born

My username... It used to Wyverntamer, chosen because I thought it sounded cool. Then I created a character around it, creating Jerion Kràl, the Wyverntamer. He is also my avatar.

I got mine from duncan my fave name and one of my fave numbers 10(in letter) I combined them into Duncanten, I added the 20 for the amount of times I won in another game and elsewhere I added 235(without the 20)which consist of 3 of my fave digits

My current name came from Ocram (one of my favorite bosses) and how well he was executed (which was ok but he copied attacks from other enemies) so I came up with ``Ocram Execution``

Back
Top Bottom