Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
[CLOSED - Interface Confusion] I can't update the title I guess, so I'll mark this here.

There are a number of items that, even when correctly researched (As you, if you place another one into the research slot, it shows complete and will not allow you to research it again) do not show up for Duplication. I'm keeping a running list as I find them (Though I'm sure I'll miss some. ;?) and I'll post in this thread periodically with updates if I find more. With them showing as researched, hopefully they'll pop into the list when this is addressed. ;P
  • Shark Bait
  • Any Fishing Pole
  • Celestial Wand
  • Koi Kite
  • Bedazzled Nectar

Last edited:
There are a number of items that, even when correctly researched (As you, if you place another one into the research slot, it shows complete and will not allow you to research it again) do not show up for Duplication. I'm keeping a running list as I find them (Though I'm sure I'll miss some. ;?) and I'll post in this thread periodically with updates if I find more. With them showing as researched, hopefully they'll pop into the list when this is addressed. ;P
  • Shark Bait
  • Any Fishing Pole
  • Celestial Wand
  • Koi Kite
  • Bedazzled Nectar
Hello @Spyder Z,

I could not replicate this myself. Do you by any chance have a filter active? Some items do not show up under any filter, meaning they won't show up in a search if at least one filter is active.

I had this same issue. It's because those items are not categorized. If you deselect all categories, you can search for them. (Click on whatever category you have selected again, to deselect). The stuff is still in there, and you can find them, but would be nice if these items were categorized, for sure.

Huh, neat. There's no indication that there is a "Unfiltered" view, but clicking a category a second time 'does' in fact surface those items. Thanks! (Maybe there should be a tab to switch to unfiltered so it's visually apparent? o_O)

We are looking into adding a few more research tabs, as well as expanding how much is included in some of the pre-existing tabs. Hopefully it will resolve this issue moving forward! :)

Back
Top Bottom