Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Just opened up Terraria after it got updated and wanted to try out Journey mode. I made a map, as simple as that, and then it recommended me to do the crafting bench achivement. I thought it wouldnt mess with my achivements but then i crafted it got the achivement and when i checked the steam achivements i saw that that achivement was no longer aquired in 2015 it was actually in in 2020, kinda weird in my opinion i dont want to re-do all my achivements.

Just opened up Terraria after it got updated and wanted to try out Journey mode. I made a map, as simple as that, and then it recommended me to do the crafting bench achivement. I thought it wouldnt mess with my achivements but then i crafted it got the achivement and when i checked the steam achivements i saw that that achivement was no longer aquired in 2015 it was actually in in 2020, kinda weird in my opinion i dont want to re-do all my achivements.
The Benched achievement was actually added specifically for 1.4, so it's impossible for you to have already achieved this in 2015. You don't have to redo any of the others if they've already been unlocked.

Back
Top Bottom