Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started new large world with new character.
Tell me please: is it normal, that dungeon (after Skeletron defeating) is kind of long tower? with no forks, with single (Single Carl!) locked golden chest, and single (again Carl) hardmode chest (jungle).
Yes, I've met fragile blocks... but it helps nothing. There is no furniture.. chairs, tables, doors. .. lanterns, pictures.... Hey.. Dungeon is my favorite place to loot.
Odd world gen, but are you sure you have checked the whole dungeon? Originally, I thought my dungeon on the switch had no hallow chest in my main world, but surprisingly, there was many passages and a hallow chest that I didn't find originally

The hype was SO REAL the forums crashed for almost two days:eek:
I was literally on them for hours asking 1.4 questions and then... they crashed. I was literally like “WTF, how will I know if tModloader will break 1.4” Moral of the story: if the final update for a game is coming out, trust that you don’t need answers to your questions.

oh that naughty devs....
I had to strike every single wall to find the fragile one to get into the `real` dungeon.
-
Guys, update is gorgeous. In every frog, bug, grass wave, tree wave, lanterns background in the night... garden gnomes (so fun to met them)... damn it the best I ever see... and this is just start..

oh that naughty devs....
I had to strike every single wall to find the fragile one to get into the `real` dungeon.
-
Guys, update is gorgeous. In every frog, bug, grass wave, tree wave, lanterns background in the night... garden gnomes (so fun to met them)... damn it the best I ever see... and this is just start..
You could just use dangerous potions, they highlight those cracked brick.

Just if you guys didn’t know, moon lords legs have been put in the tiniest chest and have shrunk down, so wear them

also yes that’s a riddle lol

Quick question, has anyone had a world where jungle wasn't framed by corruption/crimson? Also, has hallow solution always turned jungle blocks into dirt and grass? Because if not, I'm scared.

it's already twice as strong as the golden shower... why nerf that item to the point of being completely useless?

betsy's wrath is enough of an upgrade, golden shower doesn't need to be crippled to make it seem better.
cause Golden shower overshadows cursed inferno.

I saw what you guys did.
Gold_Goldfish.png

<3

cause Golden shower overshadows cursed inferno.

cursed inferno? that's a debuff from something completely different...

betsy's wrath, the item, is way stronger than golden shower... what are you even looking at?

go compare golden shower and betsy's wrath on the wiki... GS is in no way overshadowing anything.

the only thing better about it is that it looks funnier... and if that's what makes you wanna cripple it to the point of no one wanting to use it, then i dunno what to say.

you just have something against toilet humor?

cursed inferno? that's a debuff from something completely different...

betsy's wrath, the item, is way stronger than golden shower... what are you even looking at?

go compare golden shower and betsy's wrath on the wiki... GS is in no way overshadowing anything.

the only thing better about it is that it looks funnier... and if that's what makes you wanna cripple it to the point of no one wanting to use it, then i dunno what to say.

you just have something against toilet humor?
Well it could still use a nerf do to cursed Inferno that's what I am saying. Maybe make some enemies immune to ichor and not immune to cursed inferno debuff.

Well it could still use a nerf do to cursed Inferno that's what I am saying. Maybe make some enemies immune to ichor and not immune to cursed inferno debuff.

but what you're saying doesn't make any sense...

what does golden shower and the cursed inferno debuff have anything to do with each other?

you realize betsy's wrath has the SAME effect as golden shower, but more powerful, right?

dude, you're just saying "golden shower should be nerfed" for no particular reason... i fail to see what cursed inferno has to do with it specifically.

can someone else step into this conversation? am i just losing my mind or does this guy not make ANY sense?

is there some meta that i'm not understanding, here?

They are talking about power difference between ichor and cursed flames (and specifically golden shower), because obviously ichor is extremely overpowered when compared to cursed flames, so it being nerfed to be on par with cursed flames is not unreasonable suggestion.

Just buff the cursed flames...
I think the immunities have to change. A lot of enemies that are immune to Ichor should not be immune to Cursed Inferno. Those immunities should not be changed because of logic but, should be changed for balance. Maybe some Hallow enemies should now be affected by curse inferno as an example. A pure damage buff on the effect will just make it more hit or miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom