• Great

• Good

• Ok

• Meh

• Bad

• Terrible

• Funny

• Funny and amazing

• It's shouldn't for me to vote (don't vote for this)

Results are only viewable after voting.
My theory is that we are all being programmed by the government, with the same programmed schedule. We are programmed to believe everything the government says to be true, even if it may be a lie. And the coronavirus is a virus, like in programming, that someone accidentally released into the program. And yes, that was a pun.

Today's theory:
Trees are out to kill you:
Trees are out to kill you. When you shake a tree nice stuff come out of it like some money or fruit but they are only playing nice they are actually EVIL!!! Just when you think they are nice they drop a bee hive on you or release bees to attack you. So think about how evil they are the next time you shake them. They killed me 7 times in master mode!!!!

Today's theory:
Trees are out to kill you:
Trees are out to kill you. When you shake a tree nice stuff come out of it like some money or fruit but they are only playing nice they are actually EVIL!!! Just when you think they are nice they drop a bee hive on you or release bees to attack you. So think about how evil they are the next time you shake them. They killed me 7 times in master mode!!!!
They grab and keep ahold of cats too

Today's theory:
The wall of flesh is an uncooked burger:
The wall of flesh is an uncooked burger. It's made out of flesh so who knows what kind of meat it's made of. And the lava is the sauce the houses are everything else and the ash is the bread.

(Credit to RandomAxolotl for coming up with the second part)

Ive got a theory,

The player is insane
Evidence 1. The monsters
Lets look at the many creatures in terraria, there are so many but there are some really weird ones. Like the Demon Eyes, they are literally eyes. The slimes and zombies are also kind of weird as they don't exist in real life. Another thing, a HUGE amount of the weird creatures are aggressive, and they are called "Monsters", something a crazy person would see. Plus, the clown is an enemy too, and is a common fear. Actually, a good amount of harmless RL creatures are aggressive like sharks, or look different, sometimes both like the salamanders. A good amount of creatures are actually fears like birds or paranoia like zombies.

Evidence 2. The Hallow
The hallow is... weird. There are unicorns and pixies and rainbows everywhere. It seems almost like it's not real, because it's not... there are rainbows and mythical creatures, but the mythical creatures are dangerous. It is literally like a fairy tale. Even the Dryad says it.

I hope you liked this theory, it's my first Terraria theory so ya, hope you liked it. MT out.

Ive got a theory,

The player is insane
Evidence 1. The monsters
Lets look at the many creatures in terraria, there are so many but there are some really weird ones. Like the Demon Eyes, they are literally eyes. The slimes and zombies are also kind of weird as they don't exist in real life. Another thing, a HUGE amount of the weird creatures are aggressive, and they are called "Monsters", something a crazy person would see. Plus, the clown is an enemy too, and is a common fear. Actually, a good amount of harmless RL creatures are aggressive like sharks, or look different, sometimes both like the salamanders. A good amount of creatures are actually fears like birds or paranoia like zombies.

Evidence 2. The Hallow
The hallow is... weird. There are unicorns and pixies and rainbows everywhere. It seems almost like it's not real, because it's not... there are rainbows and mythical creatures, but the mythical creatures are dangerous. It is literally like a fairy tale. Even the Dryad says it.

I hope you liked this theory, it's my first Terraria theory so ya, hope you liked it. MT out.
Further proof is:
ghosts/wraiths are a common fear
wyvrens could represent snakes
all bosses that can only be spawned at night could possibly represent Heliophobia
Everscream and mourningwood could be Dendrophobia, the fear of trees
Duke Fishron, the dreadnautalis And goblin shark could be Thalassophobia, the fear of the ocean
Plantera and any other flower themed creature could be Anthophobia, the fear of flowers
all spider creatures could be Arachnophobia, the fear of spiders
all insect enemies could be Entomophobia, the fear of bugs
Queen bee and all bees could bee apiphobia, the fear of bees
last but not least, mothron and the enemy moth could be lepidopterophobia, the fear of moths and butterflies

this took forever lol

Last edited:
I'd say the player isn't insane, but the evidence points to the player actually just being very high. And not the sort of high as in a long way above the ground.
The hallow is probably the best example of this theory...
Rainbows! And Unicorns! Everywhere! Pulsating coloured slimes!
:confused:

I really don't see why some of these phobias exist I mean how come there is a phobia of everything EVERYTHING HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is one of the longest words in the dictionary — and, in an ironic twist, is the name for a fear of long words. Sesquipedalophobia is another term for the phobia
Onuxophobia is the fear of loosing fingernails and toes.
Cupcakephobia is the fear of cupcakes.
Microbiophobia is the fear of microorganisms
Bananaphobia is the fear of bananas. B A N A N A S
Arachibutyrophobia
is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth
Didaskaleinophobia is the fear of school (not wrong but not right either)
Phobophobia is the fear of fear

edit: MORE DUMB PHOBIAS

Barophobia is the fear of gravity
Ephebophobia is the fear of youths
Mageirocophobia is the fear of cooking
Cibophobia is the fear of food
Pupaphobia is the fear of puppets (fnaf 2 players have this probably lol)
Halitophobia is the fear of bad breath
Ommetaphobia is the fear of eyes ( *pretty much every horror game* )
Coimetrophobia is the fear of cemeteries (if you have this don’t make the new mini biome lol)

edit 2: what
Prasinophobia is the fear of the colour green

Last edited:
Todays theorIES:
Most of the NPCs work for the government:
NPCs work for the government. Why do you think most of them sell such crap and if they sell good stuff it's over priced. It's just the government stealing your money. Which leads to the next theory the government tied up the bound NPCs and knocked out the tavern keep. The reason for this is that they tried to help us by selling us cheap good stuff. The tavern keep is needed to summon the OOA which leads to the next theory all things evil are actually good. Enemies bosses and events are not trying to kill you but they are trying to kill your evil NPCs but when you attack them they gave no choice but to attack you in self defence. Which leads to the last theory you are the real evil on your world. You are the one attacking the people trying to give you freedom and you think they are evil. So you are the real enemy in the game.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is one of the longest words in the dictionary — and, in an ironic twist, is the name for a fear of long words. Sesquipedalophobia is another term for the phobia
Onuxophobia is the fear of loosing fingernails and toes.
Cupcakephobia is the fear of cupcakes.
Microbiophobia is the fear of microorganisms
Bananaphobia is the fear of bananas. B A N A N A S
Arachibutyrophobia
is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth
Didaskaleinophobia is the fear of school (not wrong but not right either)
Phobophobia is the fear of fear

edit: MORE DUMB PHOBIAS

Barophobia is the fear of gravity
Ephebophobia is the fear of youths
Mageirocophobia is the fear of cooking
Cibophobia is the fear of food
Pupaphobia is the fear of puppets (fnaf 2 players have this probably lol)
Halitophobia is the fear of bad breath
Ommetaphobia is the fear of eyes ( *pretty much every horror game* )
Coimetrophobia is the fear of cemeteries (if you have this don’t make the new mini biome lol)

edit 2: what
Prasinophobia is the fear of the colour green
A. I think you misspelled ephebiphobia
B. If you think those are weird:
Anatidaephobia: Fear of somewhere, somehow, a duck watching you
Pentheraphobia: Fear of your mother-in-law
Chrometophobia: Fear of money
Cherophobia: Fear of happiness
Biophobia: Fear of living things
Euphobia: Fear of hearing good news
Trypophobia: Fear of holes
Aibohphobia: Fear of palindromes (quite ironic, that IS a palindrome)
C. Here are my phobias:
Emetophobia: Fear of vomiting
Spheksophobia: Fear of wasps
D. Why has no one mentioned philias? They are the opposites of phobias.
E: Thank you for reading this! :happy:

A. I think you misspelled ephebiphobia
B. If you think those are weird:
Anatidaephobia: Fear of somewhere, somehow, a duck watching you
Pentheraphobia: Fear of your mother-in-law
Chrometophobia: Fear of money
Cherophobia: Fear of happiness
Biophobia: Fear of living things
Euphobia: Fear of hearing good news
Trypophobia: Fear of holes
Aibohphobia: Fear of palindromes (quite ironic, that IS a palindrome)
C. Here are my phobias:
Emetophobia: Fear of vomiting
Spheksophobia: Fear of wasps
D. Why has no one mentioned philias? They are the opposites of phobias.
E: Thank you for reading this! :happy:
OMG I suffer from anatidaephobia, because I was bitten by a duck a few years ago when it tried to get my sandwich. I know that it's out there somewhere, watching me, readying itself for another brutal attack...

OMG I suffer from anatidaephobia, because I was bitten by a duck a few years ago when it tried to get my sandwich. I know that it's out there somewhere, watching me, readying itself for another brutal attack...
Hmm, Maybe I can help you... repeat after me:
The Evil duck is dead and cannot hurt you.

The Evil Duck:
B47E000E-0F42-484D-B2B9-1D9D10D7791A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom