Console When is journeys end 1.4 update coming to Xbox One, PS4, Switch?

Basically I was about to play terraria with my friend and then he told me to check my feed. I check and see the Community 505 profile posting a meme, But in the title of their post they said "The 1.4 update is coming to console/xbox very soon" Does this mean we're getting it on the release date? or at least close to the release date?
No, 1.4 for console is not getting released tomorrow (when PC received the 1.4 update). There is no estimate for when consoles will be updated to 1.4

I know it was only a few days ago, but do you know how much progress has been made for 1.4? Or at least has it been started on yet? :gslime:

I'm gonna take a wild guess here. We all know PC terraria is getting Journey's end on May 16th. We also know that Mobile is getting the update before console. I'm guessing mobile is going to get it early to late summer. So I think we're getting it in late august to early september

that's far too optimistic.

i wouldn't expect console to get 1.4 for ATLEAST another year, if not two.

honestly, even that is being too optimistic.

the state of the world is going to be delaying and slowing things down by quite a bit.

i'll probably not be around anymore by time it comes out, honestly. %:sigh:

My xbox one terraria says version 1.0.1515.2 which is different that what it said yesterday and I cannot find any info on the internet for that version. Since yesterday I've encountered a big bug already and cant find any online games, does anyone know what version this is supposed to be? Or how I can get back to the version I was using yesterday?

My xbox one terraria says version 1.0.1515.2 which is different that what it said yesterday and I cannot find any info on the internet for that version. Since yesterday I've encountered a big bug already and cant find any online games, does anyone know what version this is supposed to be? Or how I can get back to the version I was using yesterday?

that should be the 1.3.5 bug fix we received recently.

that patch is mentioned in the "state of the game" thread for this month.

There's no official word on this, but it won't take 3 years. Much of the time spent on porting 1.3 to console was building foundations. They don't have to do that again for 1.4.

My personal belief is that 1.4 will arrive on console by the end of the year/early next year. At least if it's going to be somewhat polished (the worst bugs taken care of etc). We will see though, Pipeworks (the console developer) seems to plan on getting content out first and then take care of bugs. At least that's what @Loki said in a recent post (that I can't be bothered to look up right now).

Mobile will probably get 1.4 before console though.

Last edited:
Like the title says, is console getting Journey's End at all? All I've seen are news for it on PC and Mobile, but not a single word for console..

Other than that, good work on Journey's End! I dont have access to it, but ive seen it all and it all looks incredibly fun!

Like the title says, is console getting Journey's End at all? All I've seen are news for it on PC and Mobile, but not a single word for console..

Other than that, good work on Journey's End! I dont have access to it, but ive seen it all and it all looks incredibly fun!

Your thread has been merged into the already existing thread asking the same question.

There's no estimate on 1.4 for Consoles currently. When there is news to share I'm sure it will be shared in a new State of the Game Post.

Back
Top Bottom