PC Terraria 1.4 "Creative Mode" Duplication Menu

userluigi

Skeletron
THIS IS OUT DATED, WILL BE UPDATED SOON.

Hello everyone!

I am proud to release a character I have been working on for quite a while, that introduces the "Creative Mode" aspect of Journey Mode characters. This .plr file contains a Journey character that has EVERY item researched and ready to be duplicated with the duplication menu, from every weapon in game to every material. Why do I call it Creative Mode, you ask? Well, it's pretty much like Minecraft creative mode. You have access to every item in game and there isn't any limit. This is similar to HERO's mod and Cheat Sheet, but with 1.4 items pretty much.

This players name can be edited to be any name by renaming the file to the name you desire. The name is set to creativemode and you have all the rights to change it.

If you don't know how to add this to Terraria's files, use this guide.

Windows: "My Documents/My Games/Terraria/Players"
Mac: "~/Library/Application Support/Terraria/Players"
Linux: "~/.local/share/Terraria/Players"

Here is the link to the download! File on MEGA
If you want to ask a question about the .plr file, go here. I managed to make a "Creative Mode" journey character, ask me anything about it.

UPDATE 1: I missed 4 items.
-Now added the Greater Luck Potion, Premium Golf Club and Yoraiz0rs Recolored Goggles. EDIT: I also added Red's Potion

If there are any problems like missing items, please let me know!

Last edited:
Can you try making a completely flat world for building next? If not, that's fine. I'm sure it would come in handy for a lot of people. Thanks for reading this.

Hey, I noticed you didn't add the Scarab Fish from the angler quests. I think it's new from 1.4, so I'm saying this in case you didnt know about it.

I found another fish that's missing. The Scorpio Fish.
Edit: Also Mutant Flinxfin.
Edit: I just noticed theres no angler quest fish at all.

Hello everyone!

I am proud to release a character I have been working on for quite a while, that introduces the "Creative Mode" aspect of Journey Mode characters. This .plr file contains a Journey character that has EVERY item researched and ready to be duplicated with the duplication menu, from every weapon in game to every material. Why do I call it Creative Mode, you ask? Well, it's pretty much like Minecraft creative mode. You have access to every item in game and there isn't any limit. This is similar to HERO's mod and Cheat Sheet, but with 1.4 items pretty much.

This players name can be edited to be any name by renaming the file to the name you desire. The name is set to creativemode and you have all the rights to change it.

If you don't know how to add this to Terraria's files, use this guide.

Windows: "My Documents/My Games/Terraria/Players"
Mac: "~/Library/Application Support/Terraria/Players"
Linux: "~/.local/share/Terraria/Players"

Here is the link to the download! File on MEGA
If you want to ask a question about the .plr file, go here. I managed to make a "Creative Mode" journey character, ask me anything about it.

UPDATE 1: I missed 4 items.
-Now added the Greater Luck Potion, Premium Golf Club and Yoraiz0rs Recolored Goggles. EDIT: I also added Red's Potion

If there are any problems like missing items, please let me know!
Hello im trying to get this due to my player and world disappearing but when i download the file then try to open it, it says i dont have an app of soem sort so i cant access the file - help needed. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom