Resolved Camera doesn't lock on the golf ball

Somulo

Terrarian
I hit the ball and it goes flying but the camera stays on the character, I don't know if anybody else had this issue before or it's just me, perhaps someone can help me, I don't know if it's a setting or something like that. (I really want to play Khaios' golf map)

If you move or activate a weapon, it will cancel the golf ball camera. Is it possible that you're doing this?
I hope you enjoy our map!

If you move or activate a weapon, it will cancel the golf ball camera. Is it possible that you're doing this?
I hope you enjoy our map!

No, I wasn't doing that, but somehow just worked the next day, I gave it another try and it worked, (the map was pretty fun)

I can confirm the same seemed to happen to me for some reason. The camera seemed to stop following the ball even though I wasn't actively swinging a weapon. It also resolved itself, so I can't tell if I did something without knowing or if it is an occasional bug. Unless lots of people report it, probably not an issue.

I'd like to bump this to see if anyone has come up with a solution. It has happened for me as well and I have tried rebooting the game and everything. Haven't tried things like colored balls, or multiplayer vs single player. But it is annoying to have to open the map to see where my ball went.

Back
Top Bottom