Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there @First Boss, it was included in the first post.

Summoner Changes
  • The way Sentry Summons function has been changed somewhat.
    • Outside of the DD2 Invasion event, you now have a limit of one sentry summon at a time
    • Some of the 1.3.4 content can increase this limit
    • Unlike before, when the sentry limit is above 1, you can summon multiple versions of the same sentry. For instance, with a sentry limit of 3, you could summon 3 Frost Hydras at the same time.
  • Summoners can now direct their minions to attack a specific target of their choosing. However, if the minions do not have line of sight, they will continue to attack targets at random.
thank you for the information!

Anyone else experiencing lag during the sandstorm or mining underground? Like massive lag? Also randomly my character stops randomly against a one block slope

Anyone else experiencing lag during the sandstorm or mining underground? Like massive lag? Also randomly my character stops randomly against a one block slope

I just started a fresh character and world, definitely noticed some frame drops during a blizzard.

That SHOULD be fixed in this update. It was for me on my kit at least (and I used to be able to make it happen 100% of the time).
I've checked myself, both in a new and old world, and can confirm the crash wall is still present unfortunately.

So shortly after the game released i saw "split screen to be added in later patch."

Well we've had several patches and almost a year with no split screen.

So, when they say "it's coming next" what does that even mean? How long is it going to take now?

Guys, how exactly do I choose the world evil in new worlds after reaching hardmode?

I already have a world where I beat the wall of flesh, but I still can't choose when creating new worlds.

The game doesn't run that well anymore. I had to turn my 'waves' off ever since I entered Hell. My frames kept dropping so hard constantly. It was unplayable. Even having the waves quality on low made it lag so much

Please Fix

Since the update, my game constantly freezes when there is no background walls in underground or underworld.
Anyone else experiencing this problem?
It's the Waves Quality. Turn them off. It was an instant fix for my frame rate. It's a shame I have to turn it off. I was really looking forward to finally having the waves feature in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom