Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

This is really good! I like having slimmer, less bodybuilder-esque characters- however, the heads on all the humans look SUPER awkward. Move them back/move the rest of the body forwardd a bit is my suggestion. They look like hunchbacks.

Can't wait to see this for 1.4, though! <3

I assume oversight with the shoulder pad, but it can be seen in the directional dagger preview.gif :dryadrolleyes:
index.php

Without a doubt it is Better!, which why it was a both Pleasant surprise and unpleasant surprise at the same time :dryadwink:
some of the chest Sheet's are double height, the lower half is for the Glow effect that some of the endgame armor and 1.3.x Dev outfit used
if your changing the shape of something you've got to remember these!, as if you don't something is off when testing :dryadtongue:
which happened to me, so i had to track down a an effect that roughly had "such and such patterns" and then adjust it for the new armor/outfit shape :dryadwink:
(Mainly a Lunar Tier thing - Final Tier)

Yeah, she's a Lycan-fox, could not figure out if she was a cat for fox and i sort of expected she had a shape shift
due to slashing and killing zombies in a few hits with her bare hands :dryadtongue:

I am, and no, but i will after I'm done with the rest of the player sprites.
I'll probably end up adding it to the "known issues" :dryadrolleyes:

which i just was able empty, as, that the last of bugs (4 Halloween Outfits, 3rd Segment) which reported awhile ago
Thanks @RE-Logic! :dryadpassionate:

Thanks, I'll see what i can come up with :dryadtongue:

Alright :dryadgrin:
Err, that looks kind of weird with that shoulder pad. I hope it won't look too bad on the player character with your texture pack.

Ok, NOW I get what you mean, about the glow effect upon looking. I didn't think they would be in the armor sheet. Interesting.

Ok, a Lycan Fox. It's kind of hard to tell between Wolves and Foxes sometimes. You may not have much trouble on her and the golfer since they're only two new town NPCs that's been added.

I honestly dread how wierd the player would look sitting with your texture pack, with how weird it already looks with vanilla player sprites, but not really much we can do about that sadly. So we just got to hope for the best it won't look too bad.

Ah so you informed the devs about that oversight? Very nice, and the problem has been taken care of.

All in all, good luck with this, this sounds like alot of work going through all those textures, respriting them, testing them etc. But once this is updated the big weight will be off your shoulders and you wouldn't need to worry again in the future(with the exception of the contest vanity winners, but that won't take too much time since it's only 3 that won) Overall though, this texture pack is indeed a godsend, thanks for making it. The default player sprites, IMHO is pretty ugly, especially those arms. This texture pack honestly is what got me to try Terraria, because I was always put off by how the player characters looked, until this texture pack appeared, I decided to give it a go and I hadn't regretted a single moment. So thanks for making this texture pack. It's strongly one of the most underrated mods/texture packs in all of the Terraria modding community.

however, the heads on all the humans look SUPER awkward. Move them back/move the rest of the body forwardd a bit is my suggestion. They look like hunchbacks.

I have to disagree on that. They look fine to me and I'm sure many others agree. I think they'll look much worse with that suggestion.

This is really good! I like having slimmer, less bodybuilder-esque characters- however, the heads on all the humans look SUPER awkward. Move them back/move the rest of the body forwardd a bit is my suggestion. They look like hunchbacks.

Never though the head looked strange, but Hunchback :dryadwhat: ...(
Fritz.png
?)
The original player sprites was a bit more hunchback their shoulders vent up to the same hight as their nose pretty much

I think what your perceiving as the neck, is also the shoulder :dryadwink:
as the sprite is slightly asymmetric

But moving the head back will have the opposite effect doesn't look better it makes it look as if the character have no neck at all
which actually was how the first the first looked as seemed off to me and even worse when you put on Armor....
as the extra width was added behind the sprite, with it being in the front of the sprite instead it gives the illusion that the armor is thicker then Cloth :dryadwink:
(but also I've been thinking of use the Hoddie shoulder width for Light Armors)

and here is difference between the head 2 position:
SF-Head-Position.gif

Err, that looks kind of weird with that shoulder pad. I hope it won't look too bad on the player character with your texture pack.

Ok, NOW I get what you mean, about the glow effect upon looking. I didn't think they would be in the armor sheet. Interesting.

Ok, a Lycan Fox. It's kind of hard to tell between Wolves and Foxes sometimes. You may not have much trouble on her and the golfer since they're only two new town NPCs that's been added.

I honestly dread how wierd the player would look sitting with your texture pack, with how weird it already looks with vanilla player sprites, but not really much we can do about that sadly. So we just got to hope for the best it won't look too bad.

Ah so you informed the devs about that oversight? Very nice, and the problem has been taken care of.

All in all, good luck with this, this sounds like alot of work going through all those textures, respriting them, testing them etc. But once this is updated the big weight will be off your shoulders and you wouldn't need to worry again in the future(with the exception of the contest vanity winners, but that won't take too much time since it's only 3 that won) Overall though, this texture pack is indeed a godsend, thanks for making it. The default player sprites, IMHO is pretty ugly, especially those arms. This texture pack honestly is what got me to try Terraria, because I was always put off by how the player characters looked, until this texture pack appeared, I decided to give it a go and I hadn't regretted a single moment. So thanks for making this texture pack. It's strongly one of the most underrated mods/texture packs in all of the Terraria modding community.
It is not as bad as seen in the preview, as i finished the outline for the arms, so doesn't look strange with the Basic Clothing
nor should for Vanity without shoulders.
i mean adding the shoulder to every arm cell instead probably fixes it (if there is space for it in the cells)
which also seems counterintuitive, as it might be a bug....

Well this is how it looks like:
SF-Preview_Chairs.png

So i expected there to be an issue with the knee, but worry not there is no knee at all!... oh... wait-what... :dryadeek:
But as expected the the feet touch the ground perfectly while sitting in the Dynasty Chair :dryadrolleyes:

I can't help but think the "legs" need 2 new frames, a "Sit A" and "Sit B"
"Sit A" Sitting on Chairs, Stolls, Sofa, Thrones and a Mount
"Sit B" Sitting on low chairs like the Dynasty Chair

💡
Actually.... are the leg frame #2-5 still used for "Arm flailing"? :dryadwhat:
I've have not tested that for many years actually.... They were used back in 1.1.0, i think?... :dryadconfused:
never really had a reason till now...
-> ouh! Just frame #1, Frame 2-5 does are not used when "arm flailing" :dryadgrin:
So which frame is used for Sitting? let's hope it's not frame #1...
-> well sadly turns out it is... %:sigh:

Not yet, but as you read, I've discovered something more that could be of usage, in the Report! :dryadgrin:

I've also Discovered that the Mannequin's are no longer Tiles :dryadtongue:
Which should mean it fully support the these pants: Jinn's Curse or Mermaid costume's fish half :dryadwink:
and now with them having an inventory, they proberbly can hold the accessory equipment as well
Although doesn't seem to affect Werewolf Shapeshift, so doubt it does for Merfolk Shapeshift, maybe in an update? :dryadtongue:

It's not everything that needs to be re-sprited, but all armor & Vanity does
Accessories also have to be fully looked over :dryadconfused:
and alot of the rest will have to be looked over and compared (down to the colors used.)
I've also decided to split the initial update into 2 parts for the Player sprite and everything for it then the rest
Most Alt add-ons probably still work correctly, but i still have to make sure :dryadwink:

Err, I don't think it was that bad to be honest, else I'd probably not use the shape for Armors :dryadwink:
But you've seen the Alpha? :dryadnaughty:

why Thank you! :dryadpassionate:
But I have no issue with it being a Hidden Gem. :dryadhappy:

Never though the head looked strange, but Hunchback :dryadwhat: ...(
Fritz.png
?)
The original player sprites was a bit more hunchback their shoulders vent up to the same hight as their nose pretty much

I think what your perceiving as the neck, is also the shoulder :dryadwink:
as the sprite is slightly asymmetric

But moving the head back will have the opposite effect doesn't look better it makes it look as if the character have no neck at all
which actually was how the first the first looked as seemed off to me and even worse when you put on Armor....
as the extra width was added behind the sprite, with it being in the front of the sprite instead it gives the illusion that the armor is thicker then Cloth :dryadwink:
(but also I've been thinking of use the Hoddie shoulder width for Light Armors)

and here is difference between the head 2 position:
View attachment 273039

It is not as bad as seen in the preview, as i finished the outline for the arms, so doesn't look strange with the Basic Clothing
nor should for Vanity without shoulders.
i mean adding the shoulder to every arm cell instead probably fixes it (if there is space for it in the cells)
which also seems counterintuitive, as it might be a bug....

Well this is how it looks like:
View attachment 273040
So i expected there to be an issue with the knee, but worry not there is no knee at all!... oh... wait-what... :dryadeek:
But as expected the the feet touch the ground perfectly while sitting in the Dynasty Chair :dryadrolleyes:

I can't help but think the "legs" need 2 new frames, a "Sit A" and "Sit B"
"Sit A" Sitting on Chairs, Stolls, Sofa, Thrones and a Mount
"Sit B" Sitting on low chairs like the Dynasty Chair

💡
Actually.... are the leg frame #2-5 still used for "Arm flailing"? :dryadwhat:
I've have not tested that for many years actually.... They were used back in 1.1.0, i think?... :dryadconfused:
never really had a reason till now...
-> ouh! Just frame #1, Frame 2-5 does are not used when "arm flailing" :dryadgrin:
So which frame is used for Sitting? let's hope it's not frame #1...
-> well sadly turns out it is... %:sigh:

Not yet, but as you read, I've discovered something more that could be of usage, in the Report! :dryadgrin:

I've also Discovered that the Mannequin's are no longer Tiles :dryadtongue:
Which should mean it fully support the these pants: Jinn's Curse or Mermaid costume's fish half :dryadwink:
and now with them having an inventory, they proberbly can hold the accessory equipment as well
Although doesn't seem to affect Werewolf Shapeshift, so doubt it does for Merfolk Shapeshift, maybe in an update? :dryadtongue:

It's not everything that needs to be re-sprited, but all armor & Vanity does
Accessories also have to be fully looked over :dryadconfused:
and alot of the rest will have to be looked over and compared (down to the colors used.)
I've also decided to split the initial update into 2 parts for the Player sprite and everything for it then the rest
Most Alt add-ons probably still work correctly, but i still have to make sure :dryadwink:

Err, I don't think it was that bad to be honest, else I'd probably not use the shape for Armors :dryadwink:
But you've seen the Alpha? :dryadnaughty:

why Thank you! :dryadpassionate:
But I have no issue with it being a Hidden Gem. :dryadhappy:
I agree with you on keeping the characters heads where they are. They look really wierd with their heads moved back :S

As for the sitting preview, as weird as it looks with no knee, it's no where near as bad as I envisioned. So this is passable to me. The vanilla one in fact looks even wierder, so you made it look better with your texture pack. At least that worry is gone. Although honestly new frames would make sitting more legitimate, but then that means the devs and modders alike have to go through 100+ vanities and armors to make them work. So I understand why the devs chose this route. It would've been better if sitting was a thing at the VERY beginning of Terraria's development. But what can you do eh?

As for the resprites, I thought you could copy paste some of the armor and vanity frames from the old sheets and paste them onto the new ones. Even if you're unable too, respriting all of the armors and vanities won't be too bad, with the new spritesheets being more straightforward and less tedious compared to the old ones. As for the update release, I think that's a very smart move to split it into two with the player/vanities/armors/accessories and then with town NPCs,Hostile NPCs,Pets/minions and tiles, so no one has to wait as long, plus you can take a nice break in between releases to keep yourself from burning out.

Wow, the hand errors for the robes is a very small setback compared to that alhpa build of Terraria. Wow! I'm going to see more videos regarding that, since it peaked my curiosity.

All in all I look forward to the update and after seeing the sitting, it makes me more excited since I'm no longer worried about how it looks now.

The issue with moving the head is more that you'll also have to move every single hair sprite, hats and any head accessories too
the best solution to counter the hunchback feel is to lower the shoulders which this texture pack already do pretty well

can't wait to play 1.4 with this pack again, definitely one of my must have and favorite :dryadpassionate:

Zilem, I forgot to ask, but if you have time can you show some snapshots of golfing, eating, using the shortswords and flails with your texture pack? How do they look? I'm really curious.

Last edited:
I agree with you on keeping the characters heads where they are. They look really wierd with their heads moved back :S

As for the sitting preview, as weird as it looks with no knee, it's no where near as bad as I envisioned. So this is passable to me. The vanilla one in fact looks even wierder, so you made it look better with your texture pack. At least that worry is gone. Although honestly new frames would make sitting more legitimate, but then that means the devs and modders alike have to go through 100+ vanities and armors to make them work. So I understand why the devs chose this route. It would've been better if sitting was a thing at the VERY beginning of Terraria's development. But what can you do eh?

As for the resprites, I thought you could copy paste some of the armor and vanity frames from the old sheets and paste them onto the new ones. Even if you're unable too, respriting all of the armors and vanities won't be too bad, with the new spritesheets being more straightforward and less tedious compared to the old ones. As for the update release, I think that's a very smart move to split it into two with the player/vanities/armors/accessories and then with town NPCs,Hostile NPCs,Pets/minions and tiles, so no one has to wait as long, plus you can take a nice break in between releases to keep yourself from burning out.

Wow, the hand errors for the robes is a very small setback compared to that alhpa build of Terraria. Wow! I'm going to see more videos regarding that, since it peaked my curiosity.

All in all I look forward to the update and after seeing the sitting, it makes me more excited since I'm no longer worried about how it looks now.

Once you have the basic shape and shading for Legs and Dresses for 2 variants for each
Then going trough the majority should be a Breeze, with only a few unique that would demand a bit more attention and time :dryadwink:
but I probably shouldn't take more then a few of hours
But when it comes to us modders, i think we rather want to do the extra sitting poses then not... :dryadrolleyes:
going from "Sitting may be a bit borked...", to "yes Sitting is a bit borked, but will be fixed in our next update"

The break will probably be updating the previews :dryadtongue:
although i am taking a few breaks here and there and that is mainly raiding with my guild a couple of evenings on the week

I had a few issues getting the Armor Arms to look right, with the slim arm underneath it and then finish the outline
but when testing the eating animation 2 rogue (double)pixels that moved onto the head area :dryadrolleyes:
so i had to rework that, but now i think it looks rather great :dryadgrin:

The issue with moving the head is more that you'll also have to move every single hair sprite, hats and any head accessories too
the best solution to counter the hunchback feel is to lower the shoulders which this texture pack already do pretty well

can't wait to play 1.4 with this pack again, definitely one of my must have and favorite :dryadpassionate:
Yes, but also Armors, a ton bizzy-work for what may seem like a little tweak, Indeed.
regardless if the head is moved back a (double)pixel or the body is moved forward %:sigh:

Zilem, I forgot to ask, but if you have time can you show some snapshots of golfing, and eating with your texture pack? How do they look? I'm really curious.
Sure:
SF-Golfclub.gif

Holding, charged and swung Colfclub

and i can see i need to make sure some clubs are long to reach the hands :dryadeek:
Also notice the Arms anchor position :dryadwink:

SF-Eating.gif

As mentioned above, getting the Shoulder to and arm joint to look right had it's side effect
of making the old shoulder and swing position be a bit off.... :dryadrolleyes:

8,5 years of not thinking the arm and shoulder looked good, and now that illusion have been shattered :dryadeek:

However this is something i plan to fix once I'm done Armor!
although I'd be skipping the Light Armors till I've reposition the shoulder for the arm-flail frames :dryadwink:

But also I'll probably re-use the new shoulder positions for Townies emotes/attacks
and yes also Enemies

(I'll probably also update this preview when i have)

SF-Preview_Horsie.png

Just horsing around.... with a Mock-up re-position for the Shoulders

Once you have the basic shape and shading for Legs and Dresses for 2 variants for each
Then going trough the majority should be a Breeze, with only a few unique that would demand a bit more attention and time :dryadwink:
but I probably shouldn't take more then a few of hours
But when it comes to us modders, i think we rather want to do the extra sitting poses then not... :dryadrolleyes:
going from "Sitting may be a bit borked...", to "yes Sitting is a bit borked, but will be fixed in our next update"

The break will probably be updating the previews :dryadtongue:
although i am taking a few breaks here and there and that is mainly raiding with my guild a couple of evenings on the week

I had a few issues getting the Armor Arms to look right, with the slim arm underneath it and then finish the outline
but when testing the eating animation 2 rogue (double)pixels that moved onto the head area :dryadrolleyes:
so i had to rework that, but now i think it looks rather great :dryadgrin:

Sure:
View attachment 273570
Holding, charged and swung Colfclub

and i can see i need to make sure some clubs are long to reach the hands :dryadeek:
Also notice the Arms anchor position :dryadwink:

View attachment 273571

As mentioned above, getting the Shoulder to and arm joint to look right had it's side effect
of making the old shoulder and swing position be a bit off.... :dryadrolleyes:

8,5 years of not thinking the arm and shoulder looked good, and now that illusion have been shattered :dryadeek:

However this is something i plan to fix once I'm done Armor!
although I'd be skipping the Light Armors till I've reposition the shoulder for the arm-flail frames :dryadwink:

But also I'll probably re-use the new shoulder positions for Townies emotes/attacks
and yes also Enemies

(I'll probably also update this preview when i have)

View attachment 273603
Just horsing around.... with a Mock-up re-position for the Shoulders

I agree, I'm sure most of you would rather have the extra frames since it will have more cohesion rather than grab pre existing frames and just have programming to rearrange them to give the illusion of sitting. But I doubt this will change since this is the final update for Terraria.

Alrighty it's good you're not burning yourself out. It's no fun to do modding if you're burnt out.

Alrighty nice to know you managed to squished that issue.

Now those snapshots look amazing. Way better than I anticipated, especially the golf. I was strongly concerned about that. I hope you can show screenshots of flails,shortswords,petting and sleeping with your texture pack. Considering how sitting, golfing, eating and mounting looks good with your texture pack, I think it's safe to say that flails, shortswords,petting and sleeping look fine as well, which is more reason I want to see.

All in all, I'm glad things are going much better than anticipated. The waiting is killing me. I'm literally holding off on 1.4 until the texture pack is updated. I just can't bear Terraria's ugly default player sprites. Good thing I got a backlog of mods on 1.3.5 to play along other games to hold me over until the first update is released. Keep it up. I look forward to seeing more.

Last edited:
Is this on github? I bet this project is popular enough for you to get some help if it isn't already. I did a quick search and didn't see it, but as a modder, I've found this very helpful to keep from burning out. Even more imporant is that if you need to walk away at some point everything is there for someone to fork and continue. Also then everything isn't entirely on your shoulders ("you want this faster? get to work!"). You own it and make all decisions, but the community can submit PRs if they think they can help. I haven't had any issues with getting swamped with junk contributions, but I'm a developer, not an artist - ymmv and I could be entirely wrong about that for graphics projects.

I agree, I'm sure most of you would rather have the extra frames since it will have more cohesion rather than grab pre existing frames and just have programming to rearrange them to give the illusion of sitting. But I doubt this will change since this is the final update for Terraria.

Alrighty it's good you're not burning yourself out. It's no fun to do modding if you're burnt out.

Alrighty nice to know you managed to squished that issue.

Now those snapshots look amazing. Way better than I anticipated, especially the golf. I was strongly concerned about that. I hope you can show screenshots of flails and shortswords with your texture pack. Considering how sitting, golfing, eating and mounting looks good with your texture pack, I think it's safe to say that flails and shortswords look fine as well, which is more reason I want to see.

All in all, I'm glad things are going much better than anticipated. The waiting is killing me. I'm literally holding off on 1.4 until the texture pack is updated. I just can't bear Terraria's ugly default player sprites. Good thing I got a backlog of mods on 1.3.5 to play along other games to hold me over until the first update is released. Keep it up. I look forward to seeing more.
Indeed they said this was the "last update" for Terraria, which i under stand as "Last Major Content update"
aka we should not expect an 1.5.0.x :dryadwink:

But minor updates such as 1.4.1.x which should include competition winner's cosmetics
and minor updates and fixed and we already had 3 of such. and more is likely come

or possible more Custom Seeds?

Most weapons as far I've seen uses the old arm-flail animation, only Golfclubs, instruments maybe whip uses the new swing arm
in additional to the Short Sword "Dagger" with "-% size" it pretty much is a dagger :dryadtongue:
But maybe later...

Also I've fixed the shoulder position for the Arm-flail animations
took more time then anticipated as something else also showed up and had to be fixed, just as well %:sigh:

Is this on github? I bet this project is popular enough for you to get some help if it isn't already. I did a quick search and didn't see it, but as a modder, I've found this very helpful to keep from burning out. Even more imporant is that if you need to walk away at some point everything is there for someone to fork and continue. Also then everything isn't entirely on your shoulders ("you want this faster? get to work!"). You own it and make all decisions, but the community can submit PRs if they think they can help. I haven't had any issues with getting swamped with junk contributions, but I'm a developer, not an artist - ymmv and I could be entirely wrong about that for graphics projects.

Github seems more like something you'd use when you are working together with other people as a Developer on a project
and not something made entirely out of sprites and tiles

Although i have taken part in a project on Github, but directly with the Dev via Discord
by giving providing the Co-op Character sprites and a tweaked Keen (with a remade Neural-stunner)
and Custom AFK animation for a couple of the Characters :dryadwink:

But I've always preferred doing my own things, even when working together with other modders :dryadtongue:

However i don't understand where the worry of me burning out is coming from... :dryadwhat:
I have not had issues with burning out working on something for several weeks ora few months
However 4+ months, is another thing, but also depends on what else I'm juggle or Distractions (and if they are high stress factors)
Which did creep up right before 1.4.... %:sigh:
But have been dealt with, Although still waiting on that "Denuvo Kernel" removal update for Doom Ethernal :dryadrolleyes:

However; my Progress can be seen at the top spoiler-box, which i at least pretty much update dalie :dryadhappy:

Last edited:
Sorry for the tangent question, but you seem like the best person to ask. Is there a detailed guide or template for the new player/armor sprite sheet format around somewhere? I'm having a little trouble making sense of it, especially the sheets that that just have a few pixels on them (presumably sleeves and such).

Sorry for the tangent question, but you seem like the best person to ask. Is there a detailed guide or template for the new player/armor sprite sheet format around somewhere? I'm having a little trouble making sense of it, especially the sheets that that just have a few pixels on them (presumably sleeves and such).
There is this:
index.php

Which @Tiger Festival Showed on May 11th, which was shown on the Tmodloader Discord in an open discussion with one of the Devs (Leinfors) :dryadgrin:

Why do you have trouble making sense of it? :dryadsad:
it's fairly strait forward with it's Cells (each cell us 40x56px)
from top left to bottom right:
Male base, Male jump, Arm idle, Arm swing 1, Arm swing 2, Arm swing 3, Arm swing 4, Fore arm 1, Back arm 1
M Shoulder Fore, M Shoulder back, Arm jump, Arm run 1, Arm run 2, Arm run 3, Arm run 4, Fore arm 2, Back arm 2
Female base, Female jump, Arm idle back, Arm swing 1b, Arm swing 2b, Arm swing 3b, Arm swing 4b, Fore arm 3, Back arm 3
F shoulder fore, F Shoulder back, Arm jump back, Arm run 1b, Arm run 2b, Arm run 3b, Arm run 4b, Fore arm 4, Back arm 4

Hopefully you can better see how they relate to each other now? :dryadwink:
Armor_Template.png

The descriptions for each frame and the overlay both really help. I had just extracted a couple of random armors, and they probably weren't the best examples, as they evidently had minimal sleeves, leaving not much work from in some of those frames.

Much clearer now. Thanks, I appreciate it.

Not to barge in here and be a pain, but is there still a link for the outdated version of this mod? (If I missed it forgive me).
It's for science, of course.

I would also like to request a download to the 1.3.5 version as that's the current verison for mods. As far as i have read tmodloader is gonna take a good long while to come out for 1.4

So while testing every Armor, I noticed a bit of an oddity with the Gladiator Armor, the Helmet...
(No i have not touched it, you can see this yourself in 1.4.0.4)
When walking, sometimes a Red (double)pixel of the helmet appears in front at an o'5 direction of the character
I guess the cell for the frames are 2 pixels taller: 40x58px instead of 40x56px
causing an overlap of the animation cells, which cause the Red (double)pixel to appear when the character extends 1 (double)pixel in hight :dryadrolleyes:

I think this was an oversight due to the player sprite stands 2 pixels up from the bottom of the cells... :dryadsad:
But i also think there was a change Render area of the cell was changed as i recall things like the Shield of Cthulhu cut of 2 pixels of it's front outline
doing run animation, while those pixels were still inside the Cell in the sprite sheet.

Not to barge in here and be a pain, but is there still a link for the outdated version of this mod? (If I missed it forgive me).
It's for science, of course.
No, i Removed myself. due to it longer being Compatible with Terraria :dryadwink:
Normally the incomparability would just be the new Armors, Vanity outfits and any updated Tiles included
(and NPC if they had new frames added)

Now it's the Player sprite Torso +Arms, Base outfits, Armor and Vanity new and old
and several NPC that have been in the game for many years; Harpy, Devils (Succubi) and probably more?... %:sigh:

Not sure what you want to tinker with for that "Science"....
But sure Here you go.... However i will not be responsible for any oddities that occurs! :dryadrolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom