PC WTB Star Wrath and Lazure's set

Hague

Terrarian
lost my virginity to rngesus, killed the ML 20 times and no star wrath, i need it for the zenith
killed the golem 50 times and no lazure set

i have
2 Meowmeres
3 SDMGS
3 Lunar flare
3 Lunar Portal staff
2 Rainbow Crystal staffs
1 Last prism
2 Terrarians
Hallowed Key
Some of the DEV sets
+ Some other stuff (Except the fish stuff)

I'll trade about everything that isnt absurd for an star wrath

(pls i cant stand rngesus anymore)
Edit: got some stuff from the moonlord, added to the "i have" list

Last edited:
I have spare Star Wraths.

I'm interested in Prismatic Lacewings. Get however many you can stand getting.

You fought Moon Lord 20 times. Your time has already been wasted, I'm not going to ask you for a full stack of them or something equally stupid.

Last edited:
I have spare Star Wraths.

I'm interested in Prismatic Lacewings. Get however many you can stand getting.

You fought Moon Lord 20 times. Your time has already been wasted, I'm not going to ask you for a full stack of them or something equally stupid.
How many do you want exactly? I have 3 here

oh nvm you already have the terraprisma, i'll have to get the star wrath in the grindy way apparently, moonlord banner, here i go (40 kills ATM from the past days) ......

oh nvm you already have the terraprisma, i'll get the star wrath in the hard way apparently, moonlord banner, here i go......
I got it on Journey. I want a stash of non-Journey Lacewings so I don't have to farm them later in other, future, non-Journey playthroughs.

Collect as many Lacewings as you can tolerate getting. I'm not picky.

I'm processing a video right now, so I'm not in a rush. Depends on how much of a rush you're in.

I got it on Journey. I want a stash of non-Journey Lacewings so I don't have to farm them later in other, future, non-Journey playthroughs.

Collect as many as you can tolerate getting. I'm processing a video right now, so I'm not in a rush. Depends on how much of a rush you're in.
welp i am already having a headache from just getting those 3, took me 5 hours to get them, almost vomiting too for fighting the moonlord 20 times again and only getting the prism stuff ,i can try to get to 5 tho.

Back
Top Bottom