Creative (almost) Charicter for you to download

I'm pretty sure the researched items are bound to the world rather than to the character. So if your intention was to give out a character that had researched everything I think it won't work. Have you tested your file yourself on a different, e.g. new journey world? Or did I misunderstand you?

I'm pretty sure the researched items are bound to the world rather than to the character. So if your intention was to give out a character that had researched everything I think it won't work.

No, i am almost certain that it will work because the worlds that you play on have nothing to do with what you, the charicter, has reaserched, as the items that have been reasearched, they are bound to the character. (or so this is what my personal testing has proved

Have you tested your file yourself on a different, e.g. new journey world? Or did I misunderstand you?

I have tested on multiple servers and journey worlds, I’m not certain on whether or not if YOU (not me) download the charicter weather or not it it will work, however I don’t see why it wouldn’t work, I understand where you are coming from though.

Last edited:
NEW VERSION HERE: \/
Updates Include:
  • Bone Arrow
  • Worn Gulf Club
    • Iron
    • Driver
    • Wedge
    • putter
  • Wrench
    • red
    • yellow
    • blue
    • green
  • Cavern Water Fountain
  • Star Hair Pin
  • Fog Machine
  • Plasma Lamp
  • Teal Pressure Plate
  • Squirrel Hook
  • Critters companionship
  • Junction Box
  • Mechenical Lense
  • Wire Bulb
I May Have Misspelled words or Things, but please forgive them, thanks. i will have missed objects because yes, please forgive, i will come out with another update when i find more missed objects.

Attachments

• Creative charicter Update 1.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 111
Thank you for linking my post! :D I'd also like to let you know, doing this is kind of hard. Getting all the items researched took me a while, because I had to buy them or collect them, and this is why it was uploaded 6 days after release because I couldn't do it right away. Keep going, you'll get it eventually! 👍

y
Thank you for linking my post! :D I'd also like to let you know, doing this is kind of hard. Getting all the items researched took me a while, because I had to buy them or collect them, and this is why it was uploaded 6 days after release because I couldn't do it right away. Keep going, you'll get it eventually! 👍
should i have yours to9 use, which is way better than mine! :)

Back
Top Bottom